BBA Aviation plc (BBA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
BBA Aviation plc (BBA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BBA Aviation plc (BBA Aviation) is a provider of aviation support and aftermarket services. It offers refueling, ground handling, crew and passenger services, de-icing, fuel facility management and other related services. The company provides these services to the owners and operators of private, business and commercial aircraft. The company also serves the military aviation market. BBA Aviation provides aftermarket services such as repair and overhaul to small thrust capacity gas turbine engines; and service and support to legacy aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. The company operates in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East, the Americas and Africa. BBA Aviation is headquartered in London, England the UK.
BBA Aviation plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 02,2018: BBA Aviation plc: Appointment of new group chief executive
Dec 21,2017: BBA Aviation appoints non-executive directors
Jun 05,2017: BBA Aviation CEO Pryce to retire early
Mar 01,2017: BBA Aviation names David Crook as group Finance Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
BBA Aviation plc-Key Facts 6
BBA Aviation plc-Key Employees 7
BBA Aviation plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
BBA Aviation plc-Major Products and Services 9
BBA Aviation plc-History 10
BBA Aviation plc-Company Statement 13
BBA Aviation plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
BBA Aviation plc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Aftermarket Services 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Flight Support 17
Key Stats 18
Geographical Segment: Mainland Europe 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 18
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 18
BBA Aviation plc-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
BBA Aviation plc-Strengths 19
BBA Aviation plc-Weaknesses 20
BBA Aviation plc-Opportunities 21
BBA Aviation plc-Threats 22
BBA Aviation plc-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
BBA Aviation plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Jan 02, 2018: BBA Aviation plc: Appointment of new group chief executive 32
Dec 21, 2017: BBA Aviation appoints non-executive directors 33
Section 5-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
BBA Aviation plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
BBA Aviation plc, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
BBA Aviation plc, Key Facts 6
BBA Aviation plc, Key Employees 7
BBA Aviation plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
BBA Aviation plc, Major Products and Services 9
BBA Aviation plc, History 10
BBA Aviation plc, Subsidiaries 14
BBA Aviation plc, Key Competitors 23
BBA Aviation plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
BBA Aviation plc, Annual Ratios 25
BBA Aviation plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
BBA Aviation plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
BBA Aviation plc, Interim Ratios 29
BBA Aviation plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
BBA Aviation plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Saker Aviation Services Inc.
Midcoast Aviation, Inc.
Journey Group PLC
AvStar Aviation Services, Inc.