BowLeven plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2017
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
BowLeven plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis-2017
BowLeven plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following-
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company's oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company's expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company's share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production (USD boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve (USD /boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to-
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
BowLeven plc, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 5
BowLeven plc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 6
BowLeven plc, E&P Costs Trends 7
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 7
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2013-2017 7
BowLeven plc, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 9
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 9
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017 9
Oil and Gas Performance Metrics 13
Recent Developments 14
BowLeven plc-Recent Developments 14
May 22, 2018: Bowleven Provides Etinde Operational Update 14
May 08, 2018: Bowleven Announces Block Admission Application 14
May 03, 2018: Bowleven Announces Appointment Of Interim Non-Executive Chairman 14
Mar 29, 2018: Bowleven Announces Interim Results 15
Feb 16, 2018: Victoria Oil & Gas Announces Q4 2017 Operations Update And 2018 Outlook 19
Feb 01, 2018: Bowleven Announces Etinde-Rig Contract 22
Dec 15, 2017: Bowleven Announces Directorate Change 22
Nov 27, 2017: Bowleven Announces Board Changes 22
Nov 08, 2017: Bowleven Announces Preliminary Results For Year Ended 30 June 2017 23
Aug 18, 2017: Bowleven Announces Board Change 24
Secondary Research 26
Primary Research 27
Data Information Sources 27
Company Source 27
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 27
Other Sources 27
Expert Panel Validation 27
Data Definition 27
Oil and Gas Reserves 27
Units of Measure 28
About GlobalData 29
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 2: BowLeven plc, Upstream Capital Expenditure, USD mil, 2013-2017 7
Figure 4: BowLeven plc, Exploration Costs, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 8
Figure 5: BowLeven plc, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 9
Figure 9: BowLeven plc, Total Expenses From Upstream Oil & Gas Operations, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 11
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: BowLeven plc, Key Facts 4
Table 2: BowLeven plc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Table 3: BowLeven plc, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 6
Table 4: BowLeven plc, Upstream Capital Expenditure, USD mil, 2013-2017 7
Table 5: BowLeven plc, Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 8
Table 6: BowLeven plc, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 10
Table 7: BowLeven plc, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 12
Table 8: BowLeven plc, Oil and Gas Performance Metrics, 2013-2017 13
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Reserves, Production, Acquisition Costs, Development Costs, Exploration Costs, Total Costs Incurred, Acreage, Well, Price, Oil Reserves, Gas Reserves, Total Oil & Gas Reserves, Oil Production, Gas Production, Total Oil & Gas Production, F&D Costs Per boe, Reserve Replacement Ratio