Energy Consumption Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 energy consumption Sector. Includes Sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed USD 2,845.8 billion in 2017 to the global energy consumption industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of USD 3,421.1 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the energy consumption industry, with market revenues of USD 1,472.6 billion in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of USD 334.6 and USD 236.7 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the G8 nations with a value of USD 1,945.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of USD 330.3 and USD 309.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 energy consumption Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 energy consumption Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 energy consumption Sector?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 17
Who is the target reader? 17
How to use this report 17
Group of Eight (G8) Energy Consumption 18
Industry Outlook 18
Energy Consumption in Canada 22
Market Overview 22
Market Data 23
Market Segmentation 25
Market outlook 27
Five forces analysis 29
Macroeconomic indicators 36
Energy Consumption in France 38
Market Overview 38
Market Data 39
Market Segmentation 41
Market outlook 43
Five forces analysis 45
Macroeconomic indicators 54
Energy Consumption in Germany 56
Market Overview 56
Market Data 57
Market Segmentation 59
Market outlook 61
Five forces analysis 63
Macroeconomic indicators 72
Energy Consumption in Italy 74
Market Overview 74
Market Data 75
Market Segmentation 77
Market outlook 79
Five forces analysis 81
Macroeconomic indicators 89
Energy Consumption in Japan 91
Market Overview 91
Market Data 92
Market Segmentation 94
Market outlook 96
Five forces analysis 98
Macroeconomic indicators 106
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"