Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative (MVEC) is a member-owned utility that supplies electricity and offers varied energy related services. The cooperative distributes electricity through a network of transmission grids across the service area. MVEC procures wholesale power from Great River Energy, Interstate Power and Light Company and Basin Electric Power Cooperative. The generation portfolio includes coal, nuclear, gas, oil, and renewable energy sources such as wind, hydro, biomass and solar. The cooperative caters to residential, industrial, commercial and other customers in Blue Earth, Carver, Le Sueur, Rice, Dakota, Hennepin, Scott, Sibley and Waseca counties. MVEC is headquartered in Jordan, Minnesota, the US.
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative Key Recent Developments
May 04,2017: Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative Leverages N-Dimension to Maintain Cybersecurity Vigilance
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Key Facts 5
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Key Employees 6
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Major Products and Services 7
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-History 8
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Business Description 11
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Strengths 12
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Weaknesses 13
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Opportunities 14
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Threats 15
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative-Key Competitors 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
May 04, 2017: Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative Leverages N-Dimension to Maintain Cybersecurity Vigilance 17
Section 4-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative, Key Facts 5
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative, Key Employees 6
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services 7
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative, History 8
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative, Key Competitors 16
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Otter Tail Power Company
Northern States Power Company.
Minnesota Power Inc
Minnesota Municipal Power Agency
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"