SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SAE Towers Holding LLC (SAE Towers), a subsidiary of KEC International, is a manufacturer of steel lattice towers for high-voltage power transmission. The company develops designs and manufactures steel lattice towers, poles, substation structures and related hardware such as yokes, suspension clamps, armor rods, string components, corona rings and grounding connectors, which are used in developing power transmission infrastructure. SAE Towers operates manufacturing facilities in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Monterrey, Mexico. It also provides engineering and tower testing services. SAE Towers is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Key Facts 5
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Key Employees 6
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Major Products and Services 7
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-History 8
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Business Description 11
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Corporate Strategy 12
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Strengths 13
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Weaknesses 14
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Opportunities 15
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Threats 16
SAE Towers Holdings LLC-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, Key Facts 5
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, Key Employees 6
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, Major Products and Services 7
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, History 8
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, Other Locations 9
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, Subsidiaries 9
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Trinity Structural Towers Inc
ROHN Products LLC
Jyoti Americas LLC
Falcon Steel Company
Construcciones Metalicas Mexicanas Comemsa, S.A. de C.V.
SAE Towers Holdings LLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"