Pharmesis International Ltd (BFK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Pharmesis International Ltd (BFK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pharmesis International Ltd (Pharmesis) focuses on research, development production, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products (Western medicine) and traditional Chinese medicines (TCM). The company provides formulated products for the treatment of illnesses related to the liver and gall bladder. The company offers its Western medicine products through Kinna brand and TCM formulated products through Longlife brand. It also offers health supplements. The company has production facilities in the cities of Chengdu and Guilin in the Sichuan Province. It collaborates with research institutes in China to identify and develop new drugs. Pharmesis sells its products all over China through an established sales and marketing network. The company operates through two subsidiaries, Chengdu Kinna Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd and Sichuan Longlife Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Pharmesis is headquartered in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
Pharmesis International Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 02,2018: Pharmesis Announces Appointment of ED and Chief Operating Officer-Mr Qi Jie
Dec 31,2017: Pharmesis Announces Personnel Changes
Dec 15,2017: Pharmesis Announces Appointment of Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Pharmesis International Ltd-Key Facts 5
Pharmesis International Ltd-Key Employees 6
Pharmesis International Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Pharmesis International Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Pharmesis International Ltd-History 9
Pharmesis International Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Pharmesis International Ltd-Business Description 12
Business Segment: Distribution 12
Business Segment: TCM Formulated Drugs 12
Business Segment: Western drugs segment 12
R&D Overview 13
Pharmesis International Ltd-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Pharmesis International Ltd-Strengths 14
Pharmesis International Ltd-Weaknesses 15
Pharmesis International Ltd-Opportunities 16
Pharmesis International Ltd-Threats 17
Pharmesis International Ltd-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 26
Jan 02, 2018: Pharmesis Announces Appointment of ED and Chief Operating Officer-Mr Qi Jie 26
Dec 31, 2017: Pharmesis Announces Personnel Changes 27
Dec 15, 2017: Pharmesis Announces Appointment of Non-Independent Non-Executive Director 28
Section 5-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Pharmesis International Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 23
Pharmesis International Ltd, Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
Pharmesis International Ltd, Key Facts 5
Pharmesis International Ltd, Key Employees 6
Pharmesis International Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Pharmesis International Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Pharmesis International Ltd, History 9
Pharmesis International Ltd, Other Locations 10
Pharmesis International Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Pharmesis International Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Pharmesis International Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
Pharmesis International Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
Pharmesis International Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Pharmesis International Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Pharmesis International Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Pharmesis International Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Suzhou Heng Xiang Import & Export Co Ltd
Shijiazhuang Pharma Group Hebei Zhongrun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Shanghai Sundise Chinese Medicine Technology Development Co Ltd
North China Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Changsha Huakang Biotechnology Development Co Ltd
Beijing Tong Ren Tang Co Ltd