Aluminum in Asia-Pacific
Aluminum in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded.
- The Asia-Pacific aluminum industry had total revenues of USD 78.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 5.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 39 million metric tons in 2017.
- Growth in the production of aluminum has been driven by the growing demand for exported Chinese aluminum which tends to be cheaper than products produced in regions such as Europe.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific aluminum market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific's aluminum market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd 23
East Hope Group 27
China Hongqiao Group Ltd 28
Shandong Xinfa Aluminum & Electricity Group 31
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry volume: million metric tons, 2013-17
Figure 3: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry share: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 5: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry volume forecast: million metric tons, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the aluminum industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the aluminum industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the aluminum industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the aluminum industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the aluminum industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the aluminum industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 13: Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: China Hongqiao Group Ltd: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: China Hongqiao Group Ltd: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry volume: million metric tons, 2013-17
Table 3: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry share: % share, by volume, 2017
Table 5: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Asia-Pacific aluminum industry volume forecast: million metric tons, 2017-22
Table 7: Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd: key facts
Table 8: Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd: key financials (CNY)
Table 10: Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd: key financial ratios
Table 11: East Hope Group: key facts
Table 12: China Hongqiao Group Ltd: key facts
Table 13: China Hongqiao Group Ltd: key financials (USD )
Table 14: China Hongqiao Group Ltd: key financials (CNY)
Table 15: China Hongqiao Group Ltd: key financial ratios
Table 16: Shandong Xinfa Aluminum & Electricity Group: key facts
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"