Sejal Glass Limited (SEZAL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sejal Glass Limited (SGL), formerly known as Sejal Architectural Glass Ltd, is a manufacturer and distributor of architectural and decorative glass products. Its product portfolio comprises of solid glass, kool glass, tone glass, fort glass, armor glass, decor glass, FireBan glass, and Lunaro. Moreover, the company carries out retail and wholesale trading of home interior products and electronic goods. The company caters its products to transport, pharmaceutical, refrigeration, residential and commercial building industries. The company carries out media and publishing; and general and life insurance businesses. The company offers its products under the brands of ArmorPlus and Pyrogaurd. SGL is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Sejal Glass Limited-Key Facts 5
Sejal Glass Limited-Key Employees 6
Sejal Glass Limited-Major Products and Services 7
Sejal Glass Limited-History 8
Sejal Glass Limited-Company Statement 9
Sejal Glass Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Sejal Glass Limited-Business Description 12
Business Segment: Retail Tradings 12
Business Segment: Value Added Glass Manufacturing 12
Key Stats 12
Sejal Glass Limited-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Sejal Glass Limited-Strengths 13
Sejal Glass Limited-Weaknesses 14
Sejal Glass Limited-Opportunities 15
Sejal Glass Limited-Threats 16
Sejal Glass Limited-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Figures
Sejal Glass Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 21
Sejal Glass Limited, Ratio Charts 23
List of Tables
Sejal Glass Limited, Key Facts 5
Sejal Glass Limited, Key Employees 6
Sejal Glass Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Sejal Glass Limited, History 8
Sejal Glass Limited, Other Locations 10
Sejal Glass Limited, Key Competitors 17
Sejal Glass Limited, Ratios based on current share price 18
Sejal Glass Limited, Annual Ratios 19
Sejal Glass Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Sejal Glass Limited, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Saint-Gobain Sekurit India Limited
Impact Safety Glass Works
Gurind India Pvt. Ltd.
Gujarat Guardian Ltd.
GSC Glass Ltd.
Fuso Glass India Pvt Ltd
FG Glass Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Borosil Glass Works Ltd
Asahi India Glass Ltd
Sejal Glass Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"