Steel in Indonesia
Steel in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The Indonesian steel market had total revenues of USD 2,728.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 16.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 4,800.0 thousand tons in 2017.
- The Indonesian market has experienced strong growth over the last five years, so much so that the steep decline in 2015 recovered within two years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia steel market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia steel market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Indonesia's steel market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 24
Leading Companies 26
Gunung Steel Group 26
Krakatau Steel 27
PT Ispat Indo 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 31
Country data 31
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia steel market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Indonesia steel market volume: thousand tons, 2013-17
Figure 3: Indonesia steel market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Indonesia steel market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Indonesia steel market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Indonesia steel market volume forecast: thousand tons, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the steel market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the steel market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the steel market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the steel market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the steel market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the steel market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 13: Krakatau Steel: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Krakatau Steel: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia steel market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Indonesia steel market volume: thousand tons, 2013-17
Table 3: Indonesia steel market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Indonesia steel market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Indonesia steel market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Indonesia steel market volume forecast: thousand tons, 2017-22
Table 7: Gunung Steel Group: key facts
Table 8: Krakatau Steel: key facts
Table 9: Krakatau Steel: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Krakatau Steel: key financial ratios
Table 11: PT Ispat Indo: key facts
Table 12: Indonesia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 13: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Indonesia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Indonesia inflation, 2013-17
Table 16: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 17: Indonesia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Gunung Steel Group
PT Ispat Indo
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"