Birla Corporation Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Birla Corporation Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Birla Corporation Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Birla Corporation Limited (Birla Corp.) provides diversified products. The company's product portfolio includes cement, jute, vinoleum and auto trim. The cement products offered are portland pozzolana cement, ordinary portland cement and portland slag cement. Its jute products are jute yarn, floor and wall covering, decorative fabrics, nursery cloth scrim, jute carpets, non-woven jute felt, hydrocarbon-free bags and cloth, canvas, carpet backing cloth, hessian cloth and bags, sacking bags and cloth. The vinoleum products include PVC coated wallpaper, coated fabric and cellular plastic sheet; and automotive interiors. It offers its cement products under various brand names which include Birla Cement KHAJURAHO, Birla Cement CHETAK and Birla Samrat and Birla Samrat Ultimate, Birla Samrat Unique. Key projects of the company include: Delhi Airport Project, Delhi; Delhi Metro Rail Project, Delhi; Aravali-NTPC Power Project, Jharli; Telecomunication-MBL Power Project, Barwala,Haryana; Tata Motors Factory, Singur; Pandabeshwar Bridge, among others. Birla Corp is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Detailed information on Birla Corporation Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Birla Corporation Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Birla Corporation Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Birla Corporation Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Birla Corporation Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Birla Corporation Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Birla Corporation Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Birla Corporation Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Birla Corporation Ltd: Company Overview 9
Birla Corporation Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 9
Birla Corporation Ltd: Overview 9
Birla Corporation Ltd: Key Facts 9
Birla Corporation Ltd: Key Employees 11
Birla Corporation Ltd: Key Employee Biographies 13
Birla Corporation Ltd: Major Products and Services 14
Birla Corporation Ltd: Company History 15
Birla Corporation Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 16
Birla Corporation Ltd: Key Competitors 17
Birla Corporation Ltd: Company Analysis 18
Birla Corporation Ltd: Business Description 18
Birla Corporation Ltd: SWOT Analysis 19
Birla Corporation Ltd: SWOT Overview 19
Birla Corporation Ltd: Strengths 19
Birla Corporation Ltd: Weaknesses 20
Birla Corporation Ltd: Opportunities 20
Birla Corporation Ltd: Threats 21
Birla Corporation Ltd: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 22
Birla Corporation Ltd: Financial Deals Overview 22
Birla Corporation Ltd: Targets and Partners 23
Birla Corporation Ltd: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 24
Birla Corporation Ltd: Advisors 25
Birla Corporation Ltd: Top Legal Advisors 25
Birla Corporation Ltd: Top Financial Advisors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company