Colefax Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Colefax Group Plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Colefax Group Plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Colefax Group Plc (Colefax Group) designs and distributes furnishing fabrics and related accessories. It offers furnishing fabrics, wallpapers, trimming, upholstered furniture and related products in the UK and other global markets. The company provides a range of services such as interior and architectural design, decoration and furnishings, and project management for commercial clients and private individuals. Colefax Group markets its products under the brand names of Colefax and Fowler, Jane Churchill, Cowtan and Tout, Kingcome, Larsen, and Manuel Canovas. The company has operations in the UK, Germany, the US, France, and Italy. Colefax Group is headquartered in London, the UK.
- Detailed information on Colefax Group Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Colefax Group Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Colefax Group Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Colefax Group Plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Colefax Group Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Colefax Group Plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Colefax Group Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Colefax Group Plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Colefax Group Plc: Company Overview 6
Colefax Group Plc: Overview and Key Facts 6
Colefax Group Plc: Overview 6
Colefax Group Plc: Key Facts 6
Colefax Group Plc: Key Employees 7
Colefax Group Plc: Key Employee Biographies 8
Colefax Group Plc: Major Products and Services 9
Colefax Group Plc: Company History 10
Colefax Group Plc: Management Statement 11
Colefax Group Plc: Locations and Subsidiaries 14
Colefax Group Plc: Key Competitors 15
Colefax Group Plc: Company Analysis 16
Colefax Group Plc: Business Description 16
Colefax Group Plc: SWOT Analysis 17
Colefax Group Plc: SWOT Overview 17
Colefax Group Plc: Strengths 17
Colefax Group Plc: Weaknesses 18
Colefax Group Plc: Opportunities 18
Colefax Group Plc: Threats 18
Contact Us 20
About MarketLine 21
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Colefax Group Plc: Key Facts
Table 2: Colefax Group Plc: Key Employees
Table 3: Colefax Group Plc: Company History
Table 4: Colefax Group Plc: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Colefax Group Plc: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company