Construction in Finland
Construction in Finland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Finland construction market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential and non-residential segments. Civil engineering work is excluded. Where possible data has not been seasonally adjusted.
- The Finnish construction industry had total revenues of USD 30.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The residential construction segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 16.4bn, equivalent to 54.2% of the industry's overall value.
- Healthy growth in the Finnish economy has boosted investors' confidence. Commercial construction will continue to drive growth in the industry over the next few years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Finland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Finland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Finland construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Finland construction market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Finland construction market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Finland construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Finland's construction market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Caverion Corp 23
Lemminkainen Oyj 27
Skanska AB 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Tables
Table 1: Finland construction industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Finland construction industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Finland construction industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Finland construction industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Caverion Corp: key facts
Table 6: Caverion Corp: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Caverion Corp: key financials (EUR)
Table 8: Caverion Corp: key financial ratios
Table 9: Lemminkainen Oyj: key facts
Table 10: Lemminkainen Oyj: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Lemminkainen Oyj: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: Lemminkainen Oyj: key financial ratios
Table 13: Skanska AB: key facts
Table 14: Skanska AB: key financials (USD )
Table 15: Skanska AB: key financials (SEK)
Table 16: Skanska AB: key financial ratios
Table 17: Finland size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 18: Finland gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Finland gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Finland inflation, 2013-17
Table 21: Finland consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 22: Finland exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Finland construction industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Finland construction industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Finland construction industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Finland construction industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the construction industry in Finland, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the construction industry in Finland, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the construction industry in Finland, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the construction industry in Finland, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the construction industry in Finland, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the construction industry in Finland, 2017
Figure 11: Caverion Corp: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Caverion Corp: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Lemminkainen Oyj: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Lemminkainen Oyj: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Skanska AB: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Skanska AB: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Construction and Real Estate, MarketLine, Finland
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"