Construction in Kazakhstan
Construction in Kazakhstan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Kazakhstan construction market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential and non-residential segments. Civil engineering work is excluded. Where possible data has not been seasonally adjusted.
- The Kazakh construction industry had total revenues of USD 6.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- The non-residential construction segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 3.4bn, equivalent to 52.5% of the industry's overall value.
- Government spending on infrastructure and affordable housing programs, along with foreign investment in large construction projects, have driven growth in the Kazakh industry in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Kazakhstan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Kazakhstan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Kazakhstan construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Kazakhstan construction market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Kazakhstan construction market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Kazakhstan construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Kazakhstan's construction market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
CJSC Inteco 23
Sembol Construction 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 26
Country data 26
About MarketLine 29
List of Tables
Table 1: Kazakhstan construction industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Kazakhstan construction industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Kazakhstan construction industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Kazakhstan construction industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: CJSC Inteco: key facts
Table 6: KazStroyService: key facts
Table 7: Sembol Construction: key facts
Table 8: Kazakhstan size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 9: Kazakhstan gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 10: Kazakhstan gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 11: Kazakhstan inflation, 2013-17
Table 12: Kazakhstan consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 13: Kazakhstan exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Kazakhstan construction industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Kazakhstan construction industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Kazakhstan construction industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Kazakhstan construction industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the construction industry in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the construction industry in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the construction industry in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the construction industry in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the construction industry in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the construction industry in Kazakhstan, 2017
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Construction and Real Estate, MarketLine, Kazakhstan
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"