Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd. (7003) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd. (7003)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd. (Mitsui E&S) is a shipbuilding and engineering product manufacturing company. It has diversified business operations comprising environment recycling, construction of social infrastructure, advanced machinery systems, IT-related activities, ships and oceans, plant construction, logistics systems, and energy system. Mitsui E&S serves industrial, commercial, public and private infrastructure projects. The company's technology development includes Close-up technology which provides natural gas hydrate system, use of biomass in the production of ethanol and underwater equipment. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and affiliates in various countries including Japan, Panama, Brazil, Africa, Asia, the US, and Europe. Mitsui E&S is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 02,2018: MODEC Finds Partners To Produce FPSO In Brazil
Mar 13,2018: Senvion secures 23.8 MW Wakami wind farm contract in Japan
Mar 02,2018: MES Completes Steam Cracking Furnaces for ExxonMobil
Jan 09,2018: MODEC, Mitsui, MOL, Marubeni And MES To Proceed With FPSO Charter Project For Brazilian Offshore Field
Jan 09,2018: Japanese Firms Agree To Supply FPSO For Project Off Brazil
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Key Facts 6
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Key Employees 7
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Major Products and Services 8
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-History 9
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Company Statement 13
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Engineering 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Machinery 18
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Ocean Development 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Others 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Ship 19
Key Stats 20
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Strengths 21
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Weaknesses 22
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Opportunities 23
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Threats 24
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Mar 02, 2018: MES Completes Steam Cracking Furnaces for ExxonMobil 34
Jan 09, 2018: MODEC, Mitsui, MOL, Marubeni And MES To Proceed With FPSO Charter Project For Brazilian Offshore Field 35
Dec 08, 2017: Biomass power station with turbine technology by MAN Diesel & Turbo 36
Nov 22, 2017: Andritz to supply biomass-fired circulating fluidized bed boiler to Mitsui in Japan 37
Sep 15, 2017: ITOCHU consortium to build biomass power plant in Ichihara, Japan 38
May 08, 2017: MAN Diesel & Turbo Expands Mitsui Comprehensive Agreement Promises Unique Product Portfolio 39
May 02, 2017: Principle Power, Mitsui partner to promote floating offshore wind projects in Japan 40
May 02, 2017: Principle Power, Mitsui partner to promote floating offshore wind projects in Japan 41
May 02, 2017: Principle Power, Mitsui partner to promote floating offshore wind projects in Japan 42
Apr 21, 2017: Ocean Power Technologies Announces the Deployment of its PB3 PowerBuoy in Japan 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., History 9
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Other Locations 14
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Affiliate 16
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 25
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 26
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 27
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 31
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Co Ltd
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd
Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd.
China State Shipbuilding Corp