Samsung Engineering Co Ltd (028050)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd. (Samsung Engineering) is a provider of engineering, procurement construction (EPC) services. The company is involved in the construction of petrochemical and gas plants. It offers a full range of engineering services including feasibility studies, project financing, engineering, procurement, construction, transport and installation, commissioning, and operation and maintenance. Through these services, it serves upstream and downstream hydrocarbon facilities; refinery; metallurgy; power plants; water and waste treatment plants; and industrial production facilities. The company has operations in countries across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, North America, and Latin America. Samsung Engineering is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: FPSO issues force closure of north sea brynhild field
Jul 18,2018: Royston completes FPSO engine overhaul
Jul 10,2018: Maire Tecnimont Awarded Major UAE Petrochemicals Contract
Jun 28,2018: Samsung Engg To Build PE, PP Units For Vietnam's Long Son Petchem
Jun 28,2018: Samsung Engineering Awarded Polyolefins Project In Vietnam
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-History 10
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Company Statement 14
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Hydrocarbon 18
Business Segment: Non-hydrocarbon 18
Geographical Segment: Americas 18
Geographical Segment: Asia 18
Geographical Segment: Europe and Africa 19
Geographical Segment: Korea 19
Geographical Segment: Middle East and Others 19
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Strengths 20
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Weaknesses 21
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Opportunities 22
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Threats 23
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Jun 28, 2018: Samsung Engg To Build PE, PP Units For Vietnam's Long Son Petchem 32
Jun 28, 2018: Samsung Engineering Awarded Polyolefins Project In Vietnam 33
Jun 03, 2018: Duqm Refinery Issues 'Notice to Proceed' To Its EPC Contractors 34
Mar 27, 2018: Samsung Engineering wins USD 3.5bn EPC contracts from ADNOC 35
Mar 27, 2018: Samsung Engineering wins USD 3.5bn EPC contracts from ADNOC 36
Mar 26, 2018: ADNOC Awards Two Major Contracts To Korean Company Samsung Engineering Worth Over USD 3.5 Billion Dollars 37
Mar 23, 2018: PTTGC Collaborates With Foreign Partners In Three Petrochemical Projects In EEC Valued At Nearly 70,000 Mb To Promote Target Industries And Help Move Thailand 4.0 Ahead 38
Mar 07, 2018: Samsung Engineering Awarded ADNOC Refining Waste Heat Recovery Project 40
Feb 08, 2018: PSA: Audit Of Statoil-Barrier Management With Johan Sverdrup 41
Feb 08, 2018: CB&I Awarded Contract for ADNOC Refining Crude Flexibility Project 42
Section 5-Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Figures
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, History 10
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Other Locations 15
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Key Competitors 24
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 25
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 26
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
KT Submarine Co Ltd
Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co Ltd
Daelim Industrial Co Ltd
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"