Arup Group Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Arup Group Ltd (Arup) is a provider of professional and consultancy services. It offers services related to designing, planning, engineering, consulting and technical specialists. The company primarily focuses on structural engineering, providing services from building design, economics and planning, advisory, infrastructure design, to management consulting and specialized technical services. Arup provides its services for arts and culture, aviation, commercial property, education, energy, government, healthcare, highways, hotels and leisure, maritime, mining, rail, residential, resources and waste, retail, science and industry, sport, and water industries. It has operations across the Americas, Australasia, East Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Arup is headquartered in London, the UK.
Arup Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2018: Arup Recognised at SAICE National Awards 2018
Oct 20,2018: NH Hotel Group's iconic nhow brand adds two emblematic establishments in Belgium and Italy
Oct 18,2018: Balfour Beatty Awarded Scape Group's Civil Engineering Frameworks
Oct 12,2018: Arup and Knight chosen to rethink footbridge design
Oct 10,2018: Mace and Arup target South America following Pan Am Games job
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Arup Group Ltd-Key Facts 5
Arup Group Ltd-Key Employees 6
Arup Group Ltd-Key Operational Employees 8
Arup Group Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Arup Group Ltd-History 11
Arup Group Ltd-Company Statement 20
Arup Group Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Joint Venture 25
Section 2-Company Analysis 26
Company Overview 26
Arup Group Ltd-Business Description 27
Arup Group Ltd-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
Arup Group Ltd-Strengths 28
Arup Group Ltd-Weaknesses 29
Arup Group Ltd-Opportunities 30
Arup Group Ltd-Threats 31
Arup Group Ltd-Key Competitors 32
Arup Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 34
Oct 04, 2018: eviivo Expands Into North America With Purchase of Expedia Group's RezOvation and Webervations Travel Management Software Services 34
Oct 04, 2018: eviivo Expands Into North America With Purchase of Expedia Group's RezOvation and Webervations Travel Management Software Services 37
Oct 04, 2018: eviivo Expands Into North America With Purchase of Expedia Group's RezOvation and Webervations Travel Management Software Services 40
Oct 04, 2018: eviivo Expands Into North America With Purchase of Expedia Group's RezOvation and Webervations Travel Management Software Services 43
Oct 04, 2018: eviivo Expands Into North America With Purchase of Expedia Group's RezOvation and Webervations Travel Management Software Services 46
Sep 19, 2018: Cities need to improve resilience of entire water basins, says report 49
Aug 22, 2018: John Merritt joins Arup as Adviser 50
Jul 17, 2018: TOPC : CUNA Mutual Group's TruStage Simplified-Issue Life Insurance Exceeds USD 6 Billion in Issued Coverage Less Than 2 Years After Introduction[Newswire : FS-PRN] 51
May 21, 2018: Arup's Barcelona-El Prat Airport Masterplan recognized at European Urban and Regional Planning Awards 52
May 21, 2018: Arup clinches top honours at the Building and Construction Authority Awards 53
Section 4-Appendix 54
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List of Tables
Arup Group Ltd, Key Facts 5
Arup Group Ltd, Key Employees 6
Arup Group Ltd, Key Operational Employees 8
Arup Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Arup Group Ltd, History 11
Arup Group Ltd, Other Locations 22
Arup Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 23
Arup Group Ltd, Joint Venture 25
Arup Group Ltd, Key Competitors 32
Arup Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Fichtner GmbH & Co KG
MWH Global Inc
Sargent & Lundy LLC
McLellan and Partners Ltd
Arup Group Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"