Alamo Group Inc (ALG)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alamo Group Inc (Alamo Group) manufactures and distributes agriculture and infrastructure maintenance equipment for governmental and industrial use. The company offers a wide range of products including tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment; snow removal equipment; street sweepers; pothole patchers; vacuum trucks; excavators; zero turn radius mowers; agricultural implements; and related aftermarket parts and services. The company offers its products through a network of independent dealers and distributors to governmental end-users, related independent contractors, and to agricultural and commercial turf markets. It distributes its equipment through member companies across Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. Alamo Group operates plants in North America, Europe and Australia. Alamo Group is headquartered in Seguin, Texas, the US.
Alamo Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Alamo Group announces record 2018 second quarter results
Dec 14,2017: Alamo Group announces the appointment of a new board member
Nov 20,2017: Alamo Group announces retirement of board member and appointment of interim chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Alamo Group Inc-Key Facts 6
Alamo Group Inc-Key Employees 7
Alamo Group Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Alamo Group Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Alamo Group Inc-History 11
Alamo Group Inc-Company Statement 13
Alamo Group Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Alamo Group Inc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Agricultural 18
Business Segment: European 18
Business Segment: Industrial 19
Geographical Segment: Australia 19
Geographical Segment: Canada 19
Geographical Segment: France 19
Geographical Segment: Other 19
Geographical Segment: The UK 19
Geographical Segment: The US 20
R&D Overview 20
Alamo Group Inc-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Alamo Group Inc-Strengths 21
Alamo Group Inc-Weaknesses 22
Alamo Group Inc-Opportunities 23
Alamo Group Inc-Threats 24
Alamo Group Inc-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Aug 01, 2018: Alamo Group announces record 2018 second quarter results 33
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
Alamo Group Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Alamo Group Inc, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Alamo Group Inc, Key Facts 6
Alamo Group Inc, Key Employees 7
Alamo Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Alamo Group Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Alamo Group Inc, History 11
Alamo Group Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Alamo Group Inc, Key Competitors 25
Alamo Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price 26
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios 27
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Alamo Group Inc, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
OP Financial Group
Deere & Co
CNH Industrial NV
Blount International Inc
Alamo Group Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"