Danfoss AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Danfoss AS-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Danfoss A/S (Danfoss) is an industrial equipment company. It designs, manufactures, and sells heating and cooling products and solutions. The company produces mechanical and electronic components for equipment used in variety of sectors. Its key products include engineered hydraulic and electronic components; chillers and rooftop air-conditioning systems; power modules and stacks; AC drives; and heating components and systems. The company serves various industries, including construction, agriculture, specialty, food and beverage, water treatment, renewable energy generation, and mining sectors. It has operations across Western Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. Danfoss is headquartered in Nordborg, Denmark.
Danfoss AS Key Recent Developments
Jun 11,2018: Electric vehicle for mining by Danfoss and Paus
May 30,2018: Danfoss e-commerce website wins award
May 08,2018: Danfoss off to a strong start in 2018
Mar 19,2018: Schneider Electric, Danfoss and Somfy join forces to create a Connectivity Ecosystem for residential, mid-size building and hotel markets
Feb 19,2018: Aalborg CSP to share global solar expertise with the United Arab Emirates
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Danfoss A/S-Key Facts 6
Danfoss A/S-Key Employees 7
Danfoss A/S-Key Employee Biographies 8
Danfoss A/S-Major Products and Services 9
Danfoss A/S-History 12
Danfoss A/S-Company Statement 15
Danfoss A/S-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Danfoss A/S-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Africa-Middle East 20
Business Segment: Danfoss Cooling 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Danfoss Drives 20
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Danfoss Heating 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Danfoss Power Solutions 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Other Areas 22
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 22
Geographical Segment: Denmark 22
Geographical Segment: Eastern Europe 22
Geographical Segment: Latin America 22
Geographical Segment: North America 22
Geographical Segment: Western Europe 22
Danfoss A/S-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Danfoss A/S-Strengths 23
Danfoss A/S-Weaknesses 24
Danfoss A/S-Opportunities 25
Danfoss A/S-Threats 26
Danfoss A/S-Key Competitors 27
Danfoss A/S, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 29
May 08, 2018: Danfoss off to a strong start in 2018 29
Mar 19, 2018: Schneider Electric, Danfoss and Somfy join forces to create a Connectivity Ecosystem for residential, mid-size building and hotel markets 30
Feb 19, 2018: Aalborg CSP to share global solar expertise with the United Arab Emirates 32
Nov 13, 2017: First nine months announcement 2017: Strong core businesses lift Danfoss 33
Mar 22, 2017: CEO Niels B. Christiansen leaves Danfoss-COO Kim Fausing will become new CEO 34
Section 4-Appendix 35
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
Danfoss A/S, Key Facts 6
Danfoss A/S, Key Employees 7
Danfoss A/S, Key Employee Biographies 8
Danfoss A/S, Major Products and Services 9
Danfoss A/S, History 12
Danfoss A/S, Other Locations 16
Danfoss A/S, Subsidiaries 16
Danfoss A/S, Key Competitors 27
Danfoss A/S, Recent Deals Summary 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Danfoss AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
United Technologies Corp
Tecumseh Products Co
Johnson Controls International Plc