Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KIRLOSBROS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KIRLOSBROS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is a pump manufacturing company. It manufactures markets and exports centrifugal pumps and valves. The company product portfolio includes fluid-handling products that include pumps, anticorrosive products, valves, hydro turbines, self-exciting and self-regulating brushless alternators, and mobile pump controllers among others. KBL is also active in various turn-key fluid-handling projects, across various industries like power, irrigation, water supply and treatment, marine and defense, building and construction and oil and gas. It operates manufacturing facilities in India, the US, the UK, UAE, South Africa, Egypt, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, France, UAE, Singapore, Vietnam, the Netherlands and Thailand. KBL is headquartered in Pune, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Key Facts 5
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Key Employees 6
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-History 9
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Company Statement 10
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Product 15
Business Segment: Project 15
Geographical Segment: Outside India 16
Geographical Segment: Within India 16
R&D Overview 16
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Corporate Strategy 17
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Strengths 18
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Weaknesses 19
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Opportunities 20
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Threats 21
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Key Facts 5
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Key Employees 6
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, History 9
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Other Locations 11
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Joint Venture 12
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Worthington Pump India Ltd
Sulzer Pumps India Ltd
Shakti Pumps (India) Limited
Roto Pumps Ltd
KSB Pumps Ltd
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt Ltd