Komatsu Ltd (6301) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Komatsu Ltd (6301)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Komatsu Ltd. (Komatsu) is an equipment manufacturer that develops and sells construction and mining equipment, utilities, forest machines and industrial machinery. The company provides construction and mining equipment such as excavating equipment, loading equipment, grading and roadbed preparation equipment, hauling equipment, forestry equipment, tunneling machines, recycling equipment, industrial vehicles, engines and components, casting products, and logistics other equipment. It also offers industrial machinery such as metal forging and stamping presses, sheet metal machines, machine tools, defense systems, and temperature control equipment. Komatsu serves through domestic and international sales and distribution network that includes subsidiaries, affiliates, independent distributors and sales partners of jointly-owned companies across the world. The company has manufacturing plants in Japan, the US, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Canada, Indonesia, Brazil, Italy, China and Thailand. Komatsu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Komatsu Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 12,2018: NVIDIA announces global availability of Jetson AGX Xavier developer kit
Sep 07,2018: Automated truck upgrades will cut costs at Australia's iron ore mines
Sep 07,2018: Ritchie Bros sells CAUSD 78+ million of equipment at September Edmonton auction
Jul 19,2018: RCT solutions for Botswana diamond mine
Jul 10,2018: Komatsu Rutherford wins safety award for mechanising stripping process
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Komatsu Ltd-Key Facts 5
Komatsu Ltd-Key Employees 6
Komatsu Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 11
Komatsu Ltd-Major Products and Services 12
Komatsu Ltd-History 15
Komatsu Ltd-Company Statement 18
Komatsu Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2-Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Komatsu Ltd-Business Description 23
Komatsu Ltd-Corporate Strategy 24
Komatsu Ltd-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Komatsu Ltd-Strengths 25
Komatsu Ltd-Weaknesses 26
Komatsu Ltd-Opportunities 27
Komatsu Ltd-Threats 28
Komatsu Ltd-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Komatsu Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 38
Sep 07, 2018: Ritchie Bros sells CAUSD 78+ million of equipment at September Edmonton auction 38
Sep 07, 2018: Automated truck upgrades will cut costs at Australia's iron ore mines 39
Sep 07, 2018: Automated truck upgrades will cut costs at Australia's iron ore mines 40
Jul 19, 2018: RCT solutions for Botswana diamond mine 41
Jul 10, 2018: Komatsu Rutherford wins safety award for mechanising stripping process 42
Jul 10, 2018: Komatsu Rutherford wins safety award for mechanising stripping process 43
Jun 11, 2018: Anglo American Platinum In Partnership With Komatsu On The ICT Infrastructure And Mechanical Hub In Ga-Molekana Village, Mogalakwena 44
Apr 12, 2018: Komatsu invests in surface drill product line 46
Jan 31, 2018: Komatsu announces consolidated business results for nine months of the fiscal year ending march 31, 2018 47
Dec 12, 2017: Japan's Komatsu Selects NVIDIA as Partner for Deploying AI to Create Safer, More Efficient Construction Sites 48
Section 5-Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Komatsu Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 34
Komatsu Ltd, Ratio Charts 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
Komatsu Ltd, Key Facts 5
Komatsu Ltd, Key Employees 6
Komatsu Ltd, Key Employees (cont..) 10
Komatsu Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 11
Komatsu Ltd, Major Products and Services 12
Komatsu Ltd, History 15
Komatsu Ltd, Other Locations 19
Komatsu Ltd, Subsidiaries 19
Komatsu Ltd, Key Competitors 29
Komatsu Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 30
Komatsu Ltd, Annual Ratios 31
Komatsu Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Komatsu Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Komatsu Ltd, Interim Ratios 35
Komatsu Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 37
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Komatsu Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Nikko Co Ltd
Kubota Tractor Corporation
Kobelco Construction Machinery Co Ltd
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
CNH Industrial NV