Machinery in France
Machinery in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France machinery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The machinery market includes agricultural machinery, mining equipment, and construction equipment.
- The French machinery market had total revenues of USD5,390.7m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The construction equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD2,809.1m, equivalent to 52.1% of the market's overall value.
- The French construction industry performed relatively well in 2017, which helped the machinery market achieve growth that year. This was fuelled by encouraging measures such as the PTZ scheme and Pinel tax breaks.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the machinery market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the machinery market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key machinery market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France machinery market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France machinery market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France machinery market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France machinery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's machinery market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
Caterpillar Inc 21
CLAAS KGaA mbH 25
CNH Industrial NV 28
Deere and Company 32
Macroeconomic Indicators 36
Country data 36
Industry associations 39
Related MarketLine research 39
About MarketLine 40
List of Figures
Figure 1: France machinery market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: France machinery market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: France machinery market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: France machinery market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the machinery market in France, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the machinery market in France, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the machinery market in France, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the machinery market in France, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the machinery market in France, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the machinery market in France, 2017
Figure 11: Caterpillar Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Caterpillar Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: CLAAS KGaA mbH: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: CLAAS KGaA mbH: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: CNH Industrial NV: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: CNH Industrial NV: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Deere and Company: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Deere and Company: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: France machinery market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: France machinery market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: France machinery market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: France machinery market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Caterpillar Inc: key facts
Table 6: Caterpillar Inc: key financials (USD)
Table 7: Caterpillar Inc: key financial ratios
Table 8: CLAAS KGaA mbH: key facts
Table 9: CLAAS KGaA mbH: key financials (USD)
Table 10: CLAAS KGaA mbH: key financials (EUR)
Table 11: CLAAS KGaA mbH: key financial ratios
Table 12: CNH Industrial NV: key facts
Table 13: CNH Industrial NV: key financials (USD)
Table 14: CNH Industrial NV: key financials (EUR)
Table 15: CNH Industrial NV: key financial ratios
Table 16: Deere and Company: key facts
Table 17: Deere and Company: key financials (USD)
Table 18: Deere and Company: key financial ratios
Table 19: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 20: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 23: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 24: France exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
CLAAS KGaA mbH
CNH Industrial NV
Deere and Company
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"