MKS Instruments Inc (MKSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
MKS Instruments Inc (MKSI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MKS Instruments Inc (MKS) offers instruments, subsystems and process control solutions. The company's product and service portfolio includes pressure measurement and control, materials delivery, gas composition analysis, control and information technology, power and reactive gas generation, and vacuum technology. It caters to manufacturers of capital equipment for semiconductor devices; and for other thin film applications, including flat panel displays, solar cells light emitting diodes, data storage media, other advanced coatings; medical equipment; pharmaceutical manufacturing; energy generation; and environmental monitoring. The company has manufacturing facilities in China, Germany, Israel, Italy, Korea, Mexico, the UK and the US. MKS is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, the US.
MKS Instruments Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: MKS Instruments announces appointment of Raj Batra to its board of directors
Jul 24,2018: MKS Instruments reports second quarter 2018 financial results
May 10,2018: MKS Instruments names John Lee as president
Apr 24,2018: MKS Instruments Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Feb 01,2018: MKS Instruments posts Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
MKS Instruments Inc-Key Facts 6
MKS Instruments Inc-Key Employees 7
MKS Instruments Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
MKS Instruments Inc-Major Products and Services 9
MKS Instruments Inc-History 11
MKS Instruments Inc-Company Statement 13
MKS Instruments Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
MKS Instruments Inc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Light & Motion 18
Business Segment: Vacuum & Analysis 18
Geographical Segment: Asia (excluding South Korea and Japan) 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Geographical Segment: Japan 19
Geographical Segment: South Korea 19
Geographical Segment: The US 19
R&D Overview 19
MKS Instruments Inc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
MKS Instruments Inc-Strengths 20
MKS Instruments Inc-Weaknesses 21
MKS Instruments Inc-Opportunities 22
MKS Instruments Inc-Threats 23
MKS Instruments Inc-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
MKS Instruments Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Jul 31, 2018: MKS Instruments announces appointment of Raj Batra to its board of directors 33
Jul 24, 2018: MKS Instruments reports second quarter 2018 financial results 34
Apr 24, 2018: MKS Instruments Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 35
Oct 25, 2017: MKS Instruments reports third quarter 2017 financial results 36
Jul 26, 2017: MKS Instruments reports second quarter 2017 financial results 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Figure
List of Figures
MKS Instruments Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
MKS Instruments Inc, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Facts 6
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Employees 7
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
MKS Instruments Inc, Major Products and Services 9
MKS Instruments Inc, History 11
MKS Instruments Inc, Other Locations 15
MKS Instruments Inc, Subsidiaries 16
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Competitors 24
MKS Instruments Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
MKS Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios 26
MKS Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
MKS Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
MKS Instruments Inc, Interim Ratios 30
MKS Instruments Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
MKS Instruments Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
NOR-CAL PRODUCTS, INC.