NTN Corp (6472)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NTN Corp (NTN) offers mechanical parts and equipment. It manufactures and sells mechanical parts and equipment, such as, bearings, constant velocity joints, and precision equipment. The product portfolio of the company comprises of ball and roller bearings: general-purpose bearings, bearings for office automation, precision roller bearings for machine tools, aerospace bearings, bearing units and related products; automotive products: needle roller bearings, windscreen wipers, various auto tensioners and thrust washers; and precision equipment: spindle units, table units, liquid crystal display repair units, optical disk mastering units and correction units for electrode patterns. The company also offers after sales services. The company operates across Americas, Europe and Asia. NTN is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
NTN Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2018: NTN Donates Three Units of NTN Hybrid Street Lights to Fukushima Prefecture
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
NTN Corp-Key Facts 6
NTN Corp-Key Employees 7
NTN Corp-Major Products and Services 9
NTN Corp-History 10
NTN Corp-Company Statement 14
NTN Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
NTN Corp-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Aftermarket 19
Business Segment: Automotive 19
Business Segment: Industrial Machinery 19
Geographical Segment: Americas 20
Geographical Segment: Asia and Others 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
R&D Overview 20
NTN Corp-Corporate Strategy 21
NTN Corp-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
NTN Corp-Strengths 22
NTN Corp-Weaknesses 23
NTN Corp-Opportunities 24
NTN Corp-Threats 25
NTN Corp-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
NTN Corp, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Apr 24, 2018: NTN Donates Three Units of NTN Hybrid Street Lights to Fukushima Prefecture 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Figures
NTN Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
NTN Corp, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
NTN Corp, Key Facts 6
NTN Corp, Key Employees 7
NTN Corp, Major Products and Services 9
NTN Corp, History 10
NTN Corp, Subsidiaries 16
NTN Corp, Key Competitors 26
NTN Corp, Ratios based on current share price 27
NTN Corp, Annual Ratios 28
NTN Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
NTN Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
NTN Corp, Interim Ratios 32
NTN Corp, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The Timken Co
NTN Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"