Spectris Plc (SXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Spectris Plc (SXS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Spectris Plc (Spectris) is a manufacturer of highly-specialized measuring instruments and controls. It offers instruments for materials analysis, test and measurement, inline instrumentation and industrial controls. Its materials analysis and test and measurement consist of laboratory/off-line businesses, while in-line instrumentation and industrial controls include process/manufacturing businesses. The instruments manufactured by Spectris are used by an extensive range of industries including pharmaceuticals, chemicals, paints and coatings, cosmetics, sand and cement, ceramics, minerals and food. Spectris has a global network of sales offices and technical centers which provide local delivery and service to their customers. The company offers its products across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Spectris is headquartered in Surrey, England, the UK.
Spectris Plc Key Recent Developments
May 17,2017: Spectris appoints non-executive chairman
Mar 15,2017: Spectris announces Karim Bitar to its Board as upcoming Non-Executive Director
Jan 16,2017: Spectris names group human resources director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Spectris Plc-Key Facts 6
Spectris Plc-Key Employees 7
Spectris Plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Spectris Plc-Major Products and Services 9
Spectris Plc-History 11
Spectris Plc-Company Statement 13
Spectris Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Spectris Plc-Business Description 19
Business Segment: In-line Instrumentation 19
Business Segment: Industrial Controls 19
Business Segment: Materials Analysis 19
Business Segment: Test and Measurement 20
Geographical Segment: China 20
Geographical Segment: France 20
Geographical Segment: Germany 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Rest of Asia 20
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Rest of North America 21
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world 21
Geographical Segment: South Korea 21
Geographical Segment: The US 21
Geographical Segment: UK 21
Spectris Plc-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Spectris Plc-Strengths 22
Spectris Plc-Weaknesses 23
Spectris Plc-Opportunities 24
Spectris Plc-Threats 25
Spectris Plc-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Spectris Plc, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
May 17, 2017: Spectris appoints non-executive chairman 35
Jan 16, 2017: Spectris names group human resources director 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Spectris Plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
Spectris Plc, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Spectris Plc, Key Facts 6
Spectris Plc, Key Employees 7
Spectris Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Spectris Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Spectris Plc, History 11
Spectris Plc, Subsidiaries 15
Spectris Plc, Key Competitors 26
Spectris Plc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Spectris Plc, Annual Ratios 28
Spectris Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Spectris Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Spectris Plc, Interim Ratios 32
Spectris Plc, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Spectris Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Roper Technologies Inc
Purex International Limited
Mettler-Toledo International Inc