TClarke PLC (CTO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TClarke PLC (TClarke) is a building service contractor. It provides a wide range of mechanical, electrical and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services. The company's services portfolio includes designing, developing, electrical engineering, installation and mechanical services for commercial, residential and public projects. It also offers maintenance and electrical (M&E) services for healthcare, education, retail and leisure, stadiums, transport, towers, media, and residential sectors, and government and local authorities. Key projects of the company include BAE Detica, Blue Fin, London; Forth Replacement Crossing, Queensferry; Excelsior Academy, Newcastle; Bishop Auckland College, West Durham; Olympic Stadium, London and Kent Science Park. TClarke is headquatered in London, UK.
TClarke PLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2018: TClarke announces year end trading update
Nov 17,2017: TClarke announces Peter Maskell to its board as upcoming independent non-executive director
Nov 17,2017: Peter Maskell appointed Independent Non-Executive Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
TClarke PLC-Key Facts 6
TClarke PLC-Key Employees 7
TClarke PLC-Key Employee Biographies 8
TClarke PLC-Major Products and Services 9
TClarke PLC-History 10
TClarke PLC-Company Statement 12
TClarke PLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
TClarke PLC-Business Description 16
Business Segment: London and Southeast 16
Business Segment: North 16
Key Strategies 16
Business Segment: Scotland 16
Key Strategies 17
Business Segment: The Central and Southwest 17
Key Strategies 17
TClarke PLC-Corporate Strategy 18
TClarke PLC-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
TClarke PLC-Strengths 19
TClarke PLC-Weaknesses 20
TClarke PLC-Opportunities 21
TClarke PLC-Threats 22
TClarke PLC-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Nov 17, 2017: Peter Maskell appointed Independent Non-Executive Director 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
TClarke PLC, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
TClarke PLC, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
TClarke PLC, Key Facts 6
TClarke PLC, Key Employees 7
TClarke PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
TClarke PLC, Major Products and Services 9
TClarke PLC, History 10
TClarke PLC, Subsidiaries 14
TClarke PLC, Key Competitors 23
TClarke PLC, Ratios based on current share price 24
TClarke PLC, Annual Ratios 25
TClarke PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
TClarke PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
TClarke PLC, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Balfour Beatty plc
Imtech UK Ltd
Integral UK Ltd
Lorne Stewart Plc
Renew Holdings Plc
TClarke PLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"