Non-Residential Construction Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Non-Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five non-residential construction Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD 922,236.8 million to the global non-residential construction industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD 1,191,815.1 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 5.3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the non-residential construction industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD 730,485.3 million in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of USD 158,656.0 and USD 20,853.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the non-residential construction industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD 932,476.5 million in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of USD 222,096.6 and USD 22,502.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five non-residential construction Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five non-residential construction Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction Sector players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five non-residential construction Sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five non-residential construction Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five non-residential construction Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five non-residential construction Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the emerging five non-residential construction Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 11
Who is the target reader? 11
How to use this report 11
Top 5 Emerging Countries Non-Residential construction 12
Industry Outlook 12
Non-Residential Construction in South Africa 15
Market Overview 15
Market Data 16
Market Segmentation 17
Market outlook 18
Five forces analysis 19
Macroeconomic indicators 29
Non-Residential Construction in Brazil 31
Market Overview 31
Market Data 32
Market Segmentation 33
Market outlook 34
Five forces analysis 35
Macroeconomic indicators 46
Non-Residential Construction in China 48
Market Overview 48
Market Data 49
Market Segmentation 50
Market outlook 51
Five forces analysis 52
Macroeconomic indicators 62
Non-Residential Construction in India 64
Market Overview 64
Market Data 65
Market Segmentation 66
Market outlook 67
Five forces analysis 68
Macroeconomic indicators 78
Non-Residential Construction in Mexic
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
MarketLine, Construction and Real Estate, Non-Residential Construction, Emerging Markets
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"