The Economist Group Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Economist Group Ltd (The Economist Group) is a media company that analyses international business and world affairs. The company offers reporting, commentary and analysis on culture, finance, world current affairs, society, science and technology, business, media, and arts. It forecasts economic and political environments through analyzing country, industry and management. The Economist Group sources congressional news and insight, legislative tracking and grassroots mobilization. It also provides conferences; training; and research on cash management, treasury and risk, and TVC. The company delivers its findings through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. The Economist Group is headquartered in London, the UK.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
The Economist Group Ltd-Key Facts 5
The Economist Group Ltd-Key Employees 6
The Economist Group Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
The Economist Group Ltd-Key Operational Employees 8
The Economist Group Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
The Economist Group Ltd-History 10
The Economist Group Ltd-Company Statement 12
The Economist Group Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
The Economist Group Ltd-Business Description 16
Business Segment: CQ Roll Call 16
Business Segment: The Economist Businesses 16
Business Segment: The Economist Intelligence Unit 16
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: Middle East and Africa 17
Geographical Segment: North America 17
Geographical Segment: South America 17
The Economist Group Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
The Economist Group Ltd-Strengths 18
The Economist Group Ltd-Weaknesses 19
The Economist Group Ltd-Opportunities 20
The Economist Group Ltd-Threats 21
The Economist Group Ltd-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List of Tables
The Economist Group Ltd, Key Facts 5
The Economist Group Ltd, Key Employees 6
The Economist Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
The Economist Group Ltd, Key Operational Employees 8
The Economist Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
The Economist Group Ltd, History 10
The Economist Group Ltd, Other Locations 13
The Economist Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
The Economist Group Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Moody's Analytics Inc
Incisive Media Limited
Haymarket Media Group Ltd
Guardian News & Media Limited
The Economist Group Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"