Shalimar Paints Ltd (SHALPAINTS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Shalimar Paints Ltd (SHALPAINTS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shalimar Paints Ltd (Shalimar) is a leading paint manufacturing company manufactures and sells emulsions, primers, distempers, putty, cement paints, enamels and varnishes among others. The Company offers an extensive range of decorative paint and industrial paint. The company also provides protective coating to enhance service life of plant and machinery. It also serves the metal packaging segment to provide agreeable and attractive appearance. The company owns and operates four manufacturing plants namely in Howrah, Nasik, Chennai and Sikandrabad. It owns and operates two research and development facilities in Howrah and Nashik. Shalimar operates five distribution centers located at Howrah, Bhiwandi, Ahmedabad, Ghaziabad and Coimbatore. The company serves its products across India. Shalimar is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Key Facts 5
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Key Employees 6
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Shalimar Paints Ltd-History 9
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Company Statement 10
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Business Description 13
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Corporate Strategy 14
Shalimar Paints Ltd-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Strengths 15
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Weaknesses 16
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Opportunities 17
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Threats 18
Shalimar Paints Ltd-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 24
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Ratio Charts 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Facts 5
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Employees 6
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Shalimar Paints Ltd, History 9
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Other Locations 11
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Key Competitors 19
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Shalimar Paints Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd
Berger Paints India Ltd
Asian Paints Ltd
Akzo Nobel India Ltd