Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (Blue Sky), formerly Mulligan Capital Corp., is a junior mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and evaluates properties that contain natural resources. The company owns or through joint venture agreements, develops these properties or disposes them following their evaluation. The company's flagship projects include Amarillo Grande project, which also includes Anit, Santa Barbara, and Ivana properties in Rio Negro province. It also owns Sierra Colonia, Tierras Coloradas, and Cerro Parva properties in Chubut province in the Patagonia region of southern Argentina. Blue Sky is a member of the Grosso Group. Blue Sky is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. Key Recent Developments
Jun 04,2018: Blue Sky Uranium announces operations update
May 23,2018: Blue Sky Uranium announces positive concentration tests for uranium and vanadium at Amarillo Grande Project, Argentina
May 09,2018: Expert Uranium Metallurgist Joins Blue Sky Uranium Team as it Advances Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina
Apr 18,2018: Blue Sky Uranium Files NI 43-101 Technical Report for the First Mineral Resource Estimate at Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina
Mar 05,2018: Blue Sky Announces Initial Mineral Resource Estimate for Ivana Deposit, Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Key Facts 6
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Key Employees 7
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Major Products and Services 9
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-History 10
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Company Statement 12
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Business Description 15
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Strengths 16
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Weaknesses 17
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Opportunities 18
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Threats 19
Blue Sky Uranium Corp.-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
May 09, 2018: Expert Uranium Metallurgist Joins Blue Sky Uranium Team as it Advances Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina 28
Apr 18, 2018: Blue Sky Uranium Files NI 43-101 Technical Report for the First Mineral Resource Estimate at Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina 29
Mar 05, 2018: Blue Sky Announces Initial Mineral Resource Estimate for Ivana Deposit, Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina 30
Feb 20, 2018: Blue Sky Uranium Announces Appointment of VP Exploration & Development and Corporate Secretary 31
Jan 22, 2018: Blue Sky Uranium Reports Positive Metallurgical Results from Ivana Target, Amarillo Grande Project, Argentina 32
Jan 15, 2018: Blue Sky Expands High Grade Core of Ivana Target; and, Commences Resource Estimation at Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina 33
Oct 30, 2017: Blue Sky drills 1131 ppm U3O8 over 5M near surface; Continues to expand the Ivana discovery, Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project, Argentina 35
Oct 05, 2017: Blue Sky expands mineralized zone at Amarillo Grande Project, Argentina 36
Oct 03, 2017: Blue Sky appoints Joseph Grosso as director and chairman 37
Sep 18, 2017: Blue Sky makes significant new uranium-vanadium discovery at Amarillo Grande Project, Argentina 38
Section 5-Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Ratio Charts 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Key Facts 6
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Key Employees 7
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Key Employee Biographies 8
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Major Products and Services 9
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., History 10
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Other Locations 13
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Subsidiaries 13
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Key Competitors 20
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Ratios based on current share price 21
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Annual Ratios 22
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Interim Ratios 25
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Blue Sky Uranium Corp., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Forrester Metals Inc.
Uranium One Inc
Mawson Resources Ltd
Pancontinental Gold Corp
Azimut Exploration Inc