Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. (INB) a government-controlled business, is a mining company that has a presence in industrial production stages related to uranium exploration from mining and processing of uranium concentrate, to the final production of fuel elements. It produces uranium through INB Caetite, INB Santa Quiteria, and INB Caldas. INB Caetite is a uranium mining and processing site in Caetite and Lagoa Real municipalities. INB Santa Quiteria deposit is situated in Phosphorous Uranic P-U District. INB Caldas is a mineral-industrial complex situated in Caldas municipality. The company also has mineral treatment unit in Sao Francisco de Itabapoana municipality. It explores uranium in Bahia, Ceara, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, and Sao Paulo states. INB is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jun 20, 2016: INB announces export enriched uranium to Argentina
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Key Facts 4
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Key Employees 5
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Major Products and Services 6
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - History 7
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Company Statement 8
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 - Company Analysis 11
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Business Description 11
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Strengths 12
Strength - Working Capital Surplus 12
Strength - Operational performance 12
Strength - Integrated Operations 12
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Abandonment of Operations 13
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Uranium Demand: Global 14
Opportunity - Radioisotopes Market: North America and Europe 14
Opportunity - Nuclear Power Market: Brazil 14
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Threats 15
Threat - Operational Risks 15
Threat - Risk of Non-Acceptance by Public 15
Threat - Regulations 15
Threat - Regional and Economic Influences 15
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 17
Jun 20, 2016: INB announces export enriched uranium to Argentina 17
Section 4 - Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Key Facts 4
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Key Employees 5
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Major Products and Services 6
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., History 7
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Other Locations 9
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Key Competitors 16
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Waseco Resources Inc.
Uranium One Inc.
Mega Uranium Ltd.
Eletrobas Termonuclear S.A.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"