Metals & Mining in Italy
Metals & Mining in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy metals & mining market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The Italian metals and mining industry had total revenues of USD 17.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Production volumes declined with a CARC of -1.6% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 29.2 million ton in 2017.
- Italy is the second largest metals and mining industry in Europe, accounting for 5.6% of the market in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals & mining market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy metals & mining market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Italy metals & mining market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's metals & mining market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 21
Threat of substitutes 23
Degree of rivalry 25
Leading Companies 27
Evraz Plc 27
Glencore Plc 31
Ilva S.p.A 34
Riva Group 35
Macroeconomic Indicators 38
Country data 38
Industry associations 41
Related MarketLine research 41
About MarketLine 42
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy metals & mining industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Italy metals & mining industry volume: thousand ton, 2013-17
Figure 3: Italy metals & mining industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Italy metals & mining industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Italy metals & mining industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Italy metals & mining industry volume forecast: thousand ton, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the metals & mining industry in Italy, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the metals & mining industry in Italy, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the metals & mining industry in Italy, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the metals & mining industry in Italy, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the metals & mining industry in Italy, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the metals & mining industry in Italy, 2017
Figure 13: Evraz Plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Evraz Plc: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Glencore Plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Glencore Plc: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Riva Group: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Riva Group: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy metals & mining industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Italy metals & mining industry volume: thousand ton, 2013-17
Table 3: Italy metals & mining industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Italy metals & mining industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Italy metals & mining industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Italy metals & mining industry volume forecast: thousand ton, 2017-22
Table 7: Evraz Plc: key facts
Table 8: Evraz Plc: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Evraz Plc: key financial ratios
Table 10: Glencore Plc: key facts
Table 11: Glencore Plc: key financials (USD )
Table 12: Glencore Plc: key financials (CHF)
Table 13: Glencore Plc: key financial ratios
Table 14: Ilva S.p.A: key facts
Table 15: Riva Group: key facts
Table 16: Riva Group: key financials (USD )
Table 17: Riva Group: key financials (EUR)
Table 18: Riva Group: key financial ratios
Table 19: Italy size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 20: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Italy gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Italy inflation, 2013-17
Table 23: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 24: Italy exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Metals & Mining, Metal Ore Mining, MarketLine, Italy
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"