What Is The Size Of France Agriculture Equipment Industry?
France Agriculture Equipment market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022P and is expected to reach ~USD Bn by 2027F.
The France Agriculture Equipment Market is largely driven by introduction of smart farming techniques such as precision farming and digital farming, rising disposable income, the country's increasing urbanization, rising standard of living and rising labour costs.
One-third of all the agricultural land in Europe is in France. According to Crop Trust, approximately 93% are middle-range and large-scale operations. According to FAOSTAT, the area harvested under major field crops in France had a productivity reduction due to the pandemic from 2019's productivity. France's rapid technological advancement has also resulted in the development of a highly trained and skilled workforce to operate its cutting-edge agricultural machinery, making it possible to employ top technology in crop fields.
A brand-new, extensive overhaul of the French food and agriculture policy was planned in accordance with its most recent approval by the parliament. The reform focuses primarily on improving France's agricultural and food policies, with a primary focus on increasing agricultural production. With an increased focus on the potential for export, the trends shifted toward the use of fewer, more powerful machines. France's demand for agricultural equipment is rising as a result of enhanced government support.
France Agriculture Equipment Market By Tractor
The France Agriculture Equipment market is segmented by Tractor into Less than 50 HP, 50 to 79 HP, 80 to 99 HP, 100 to 120 HP and Above 120 HP.
The tractor segment was observed to dominate the Agriculture Equipment Industry in France. Tractors are multipurpose equipment with the ability to handle numerous implementations such as harrows, ploughs, sprayers and others. The increasing use of advanced machinery in agricultural activities such as plowing the fields to get them ready for crop sowing is one of the major drivers of the tractor market in Europe.
France Agriculture Equipment Market By Plowing And Cultivating Machinery
The France Agriculture Equipment Market is segmented by Plowing and Cultivating Machinery into Plows (Disc Plow and M.B Plow), Harrows, Cultivators and Tillers and Other Plowing and Cultivating Machinery.
The Plows segment accounted for the highest market share in 2022P. Plows are the most important agricultural implement since the beginning of history, used to turn and break up soil, to bury crop residues, and to help control weeds.
France Agriculture Equipment Market By Planting Machinery
The France Agriculture Equipment market is segmented by Planting Machinery into Seed Drills, Planters, Spreaders and Other Planting Machinery.
The Seed Drills segment accounted for the highest market share in 2022P, as it is used to sow seeds for crops by positioning them in the soil and burying them to a specific depth while being dragged by a tractor.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Key Segments Covered in the report
France Agricultural Equipment Market
- Less than 50 HP
- 50 to 79 HP
- 80 to 99 HP
- 100 to 120 HP
- Above 120 HP
By Plowing and Cultivating Machinery
- Plows (Disc Plow and M.B Plow)
- Cultivators and Tillers
- Other Plowing and Cultivating Machinery
By Planting Machinery
- Seed Drills
- Other Planting Machinery
By Harvesting Machinery
- Combine Harvesters
- Forage Harvesters
- Other Harvesting Machinery (Root Crop Harvesting Machinery and Fruit and Vegetable Harvesting Machinery)
By Haying and Forage Machinery
- Other Haying and Forage Machinery
By Irrigation Machinery
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip Irrigation
Key Target Audience
- Existing Agricultural Equipment Companies
- New Market Entrants- Domestic OEMs
- New Market Entrants- Foreign OEMs
- Agricultural Equipment Financing Companies
- Government Bodies
- Investors & Venture Capital Firm
- Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers
- Agricultural Equipment Distributors
- Agricultural Equipment Associations
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2022P
- Base Year: 2022P
- Forecast Period: 2022P– 2027F
To more about industry trends, Visit this Link Request for a custom report
- CLAAS France SAS
- Lely France
- John Deere SAS
- CNH Industrial Österreich GmbH
- Kubota Europe SAS
- AGCO Distribution SAS
- Same Deutz-Fahr France
- Artec Pulverisation (Kuhn Group)
- Yanmar Co. Ltd
- Kuhn Group
- Netafim Ltd
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Executive Summary
- Country Overview of the France
- Overview and Genesis of Agriculture Equipment Market in France
- Ecosystem of France Agriculture Equipment Market
- Market Segmentations of Agriculture Equipment Market in France
- Snapshots on different Agriculture Equipment Markets in France
- SWOT Analysis of France Agriculture Equipment Market
- Growth Drivers of France Agriculture Equipment Market
- Trends and Developments of France Agriculture Equipment Market
- Challenges of France Agriculture Equipment Market
- Competitive Analysis of Agriculture Equipment Market in France
- Future Outlook and Projections of Agriculture Equipment Market in France
For more information on the research reports, refer to below link: –
Future Outlook of France Agriculture Equipment Market
Related Reports by Ken Research: –
South Africa Agricultural Equipment Market Outlook to 2025
Indonesia Agriculture Equipment Market Outlook to 2025