What Is The Size Of Global Amino Acids Industry?
Global Amino Acids Market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD Bn by 2028F.
The Amino Acids Market is largely driven by growing demand for functional food products and immunity boosting products.
The surge in demand for amino acids in various industries including food and beverages, dietary supplements, and others to fulfil the growing demand for amino acids-rich products that offer functional benefits, is anticipated to augment the growth of the market. The increase in health-conscious consumers and rising awareness regarding the benefits of amino acids such as maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails, boosting immunity, and others are expected to boost the demand for amino acids.
The Global Amino Acids Market faces challenges due to stringent regulations laid by governmental bodies on products containing amino acids. The government has imposed strict regulations on products containing amino acids that may hamper the growth of the Global Amino Acids Market. Additionally, the requirement of significant investment for the storage of amino acids and its products may slow down market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the Amino Acids market initially due to the imposed lockdowns, however, due to the spread of the virus, consumers shifted towards the immunity-boosting product which increased the demand for amino acids in the food & beverages industry, pharmaceutical industry, and others.
To learn more about this report Download A Free Sample
Global Amino Acids Market By Source
The Global Amino Acids market is segmented by Source into Plant-Based, Animal-Based and Synthetic.
The Plant-Based segment held the largest share of the Global Amino Acids Market in 2022, owing to the increasing preference for naturally sourced products.
The demand for plant-based ingredients and products is increasing rapidly due to the rise in vegan and vegetarianism, especially in high-income countries, which is expected to fuel the demand for plant-based amino acids.
Global Amino Acids Market By Type
The Global Amino Acids Market is segmented by Type into Lysine, Tryptophan, Methionine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid and Phenylalanine.
Glutamic Acid segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Amino Acids Market in 2022, due to the increasing demand for glutamic acid products in the animal feed industry.
L-glutamate or glutamic acid is widely used as a flavor enhancer, nutritional supplement, feed additive, intermediate for manufacturing chemicals, and others, which is increasing its demand in various industries.
Global Amino Acids Market By Application
The Global Amino Acids market is segmented by Application into Food and Beverages, Animal Feed, Nutraceutical and Dietary Supplements, Cosmetic and Personal Care and Pharmaceuticals.
Food and Beverages segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Amino Acids Market in 2022, owing to increasing demand for amino acids in the food and beverages processing industry as nutrition enhancers, flavor enhancers, preservatives, and others.
The surging demand among consumers for protein-rich, healthy food and beverage products that contain amino acids as ingredients is expected to propel the growth of the segment in the market.
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Amino Acids Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Amino Acids Market
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Amino Acids Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Amino Acids Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Amino Acids Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Amino Acids Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Amino Acids Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Amino Acids Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Amino Acids Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Amino Acids Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
- Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Amino Gmbh
- Taiwan Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Merck KGaA
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Royal DSM
- Novus International Inc.
- Bayer AG
- CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Amino Acids Manufacturers
- Food and Beverages Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Products Manufacturers
- Nutraceutical Supplements Manufacturers
- Cosmetics and Personal Care Manufacturers
- Dietary Supplements Manufacturers
- Animal Feed Manufacturers
- Investors in the Amino Acids Industry
- Amino Acids Raw Material Providers
- Amino Acids Research and Development Companies
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on market intelligence, refer to the link below: –