TiVo Corporation (TIVO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
TiVo Corporation (TIVO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TiVo Corporation (TiVo), formerly Rovi Corporation, is a provider of digital entertainment technology products and solutions. The company provides intellectual property, cloud-based services and set-top box solutions. TiVo's content discovery solutions include interactive program guides (IPGs), search and recommendations and cloud data services. It also offers extensive database of descriptive information related to television, movie, music, books and game content (metadata). TiVo markets its solutions to cable, satellite and telecommunications pay TV service providers, virtual service providers, consumer electronics (CE) manufacturers, content and new media companies and advertisers. The company has business presence in Asia, Europe and North America. TiVo is headquartered at San Carlos, California the US.
TiVo Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 05,2018: TiVo CEO Enrique Rodriguez Resigns
Jul 05,2018: TiVo Names Raghu Rau Interim President & CEO
May 10,2018: TiVo posts financial results for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Nov 13,2017: TiVo taps AT&T Entertainment CTO Enrique Rodriguez as CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
TiVo Corporation-Key Facts 5
TiVo Corporation-Key Employees 6
TiVo Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 7
TiVo Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
TiVo Corporation-History 10
TiVo Corporation-Company Statement 13
TiVo Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
TiVo Corporation-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Intellectual Property Licensing 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Product Segment 18
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Target market: Outside USA 19
Geographical Segment: Target Markets: USA 19
TiVo Corporation-Corporate Strategy 20
TiVo Corporation-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
TiVo Corporation-Strengths 21
TiVo Corporation-Weaknesses 22
TiVo Corporation-Opportunities 23
TiVo Corporation-Threats 24
TiVo Corporation-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
TiVo Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
TiVo Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
TiVo Corporation, Key Facts 5
TiVo Corporation, Key Employees 6
TiVo Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
TiVo Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
TiVo Corporation, History 10
TiVo Corporation, Other Locations 15
TiVo Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
TiVo Corporation, Key Competitors 25
TiVo Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
TiVo Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
TiVo Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
TiVo Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
TiVo Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
TiVo Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
International Business Machines Corp
HCL Technologies Ltd
Cisco Systems Inc