CHS Inc (CHSCP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
CHS Inc (CHSCP)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CHS Inc (CHS) is an integrated agribusiness company, which provides grain, foods and energy resources to businesses and consumers. It is a cooperative owned by farmers and ranchers and their member cooperatives across the US. The company provides a broad range of products and services, from initial agricultural inputs such as farm supplies, crop nutrients, crop protection products and fuels, to agricultural outputs that include grains and oilseeds, grain and oilseed processing, renewable fuels and food products to patrons both domestically and internationally.
CHS Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 03,2018 CHS Reports Fiscal 2018 Net Income of USD 776 Million
Aug 06,2018 CHS names Mary Kaul-Hottinger chief human resources officer
Jul 11,2018 CHS Reports Net Income Of USD 229.3 Million For Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2018
May 21,2018 CHS: Chris Cairo Named As Eastern Region Vice President
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
CHS Inc-Key Facts 6
CHS Inc-Key Employees 7
CHS Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
CHS Inc-Major Products and Services 9
CHS Inc-History 10
CHS Inc-Company Statement 16
CHS Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 - Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
CHS Inc-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Ag 21
Business Segment: Energy 21
Key Stats 22
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific (APAC) 22
Geographical Segment: Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) 22
Geographical Segment: North America 22
Geographical Segment: South America 22
CHS Inc-Corporate Strategy 23
CHS Inc-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
CHS Inc-Strengths 24
CHS Inc-Weaknesses 25
CHS Inc-Opportunities 26
CHS Inc-Threats 27
CHS Inc-Key Competitors 28
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
CHS Inc, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 36
Dec 03, 2018: CHS Reports Fiscal 2018 Net Income of USD 776 Million 36
Aug 06, 2018: CHS names Mary Kaul-Hottinger chief human resources officer 37
Jul 11, 2018: CHS Reports Net Income Of USD 229.3 Million For Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2018 38
May 21, 2018: CHS: Chris Cairo Named As Eastern Region Vice President 40
Apr 04, 2018: CHS Reports Net Income Of USD 346.7 Million For First Half Of Fiscal 2018 41
Mar 16, 2018: CHS: Shirley Cunningham announces her retirement 43
Jan 11, 2018: CHS Reports USD 180.1 Million First Quarter Earnings 44
Section 5 - Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List Of Figure
List of Figures
CHS Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 32
CHS Inc, Ratio Charts 34
List Of Table
List of Tables
CHS Inc, Key Facts 6
CHS Inc, Key Employees 7
CHS Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
CHS Inc, Major Products and Services 9
CHS Inc, History 10
CHS Inc, Subsidiaries 17
CHS Inc, Affiliate 18
CHS Inc, Joint Venture 18
CHS Inc, Key Competitors 28
CHS Inc, Ratios based on current share price 29
CHS Inc, Annual Ratios 30
CHS Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
CHS Inc, Interim Ratios 33
CHS Inc, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
CHS Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Ag Processing Inc
Archer Daniels Midland Co
CVR Energy Inc
Delek US Holdings Inc
Koch Industries Inc
Land O'Lakes Inc
Marathon Oil Corp
Sinclair Oil Corp
Soy Labs LLC
The Andersons Inc
Valero Energy Corp
Western Petroleum Co