Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd (1828) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd (1828)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd (DCH Holdings) is a diversified conglomerate trading group. It distributes vehicles, food commodities and consumer products. DCH Holdings is a distributor of cars from luxurious European and Japanese private vehicles to commercial and special purpose vehicles and yachts. The company offers motor leasing used car trading, auto finance, car insurance, lubricating oil blending, special purpose vehicle engineering and independent service outlets. DCH Holding distributes food commodities and consumer products in Hong Kong and Macao. It also offers logistic services to its customers and internal business units. The company provides one-stop logistics services through logistics centers in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It operates in Hong Kong, Macao, mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan and Myanmar. DCH Holdings is headquartered in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 08,2018: DCH Announces 2017 Annual Results
Aug 23,2017: DCH announces 2017 interim results
Feb 28,2017: Dah Chong Hong annual profit down
Feb 28,2017: Dah Chong Hong Holdings appoints two new executive directors
Jan 03,2017: Dah Chong Hong announces retirement of executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Key Facts 6
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Key Employees 7
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 9
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Major Products and Services 10
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-History 11
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Company Statement 12
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Consumer Products Business 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Motor Business 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Other Businesses 18
Geographical Segment: Hong Kong & Macao 18
Geographical Segment: Mainland China 18
Geographical Segment: Other Markets 18
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Strengths 19
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Weaknesses 20
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Opportunities 21
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Threats 22
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 31
Mar 08, 2018: DCH Announces 2017 Annual Results 31
Aug 23, 2017: DCH announces 2017 interim results 32
Feb 28, 2017: Dah Chong Hong annual profit down 33
Jan 03, 2017: Dah Chong Hong announces retirement of executive director 34
Section 5 - Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Facts 6
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Employees 7
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 9
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, History 11
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Shanghai Yongda Group Co., Ltd.
Jiangling Motors Corporation, Ltd.
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd
Great Wall Motor Co Ltd
GOME Electrical Appliances Holding Limited
Delloyd Ventures Sdn. Bhd.
Chongqing Jianshe Motorcycle Co., Ltd.