Toyota Motor Corp (7203) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Toyota Motor Corp (7203)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Toyota Motor Corp (Toyota) is a manufacturer of automobiles. It designs, manufactures, assembles and sells passenger cars, minivans, recreational and sport-utility vehicles, commercial vehicles such as trucks and related parts and accessories. It also manufactures crafts, and finances its dealers and customers for the purchase or lease of Toyota vehicles. The company also extends its businesses in the fields of housing, financial services, telecommunications and information technology. It operates manufacturing facilities in several cities across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and Middle East. The company also operates research and development (R&D) facilities in Japan, the US, and China. Toyota is headquartered in Toyota City, Aichi, Japan.
Toyota Motor Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 15,2018 EDF intends to become Europe's leading e-mobility energy company by 2022
Oct 08,2018 For the first time, standardized LED signal lamps from Osram are lighting up lamps from Koito in the new Toyota Corolla Sport
Sep 26,2018 Toyota to supply its hydrogen technology to Caetanobus SA (Portugal) Europe
Sep 19,2018 SPARX Group to establish Mirai renewable energy fund
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Toyota Motor Corp-Key Facts 6
Toyota Motor Corp-Key Employees 7
Toyota Motor Corp-Key Employee Biographies 11
Toyota Motor Corp-Major Products and Services 13
Toyota Motor Corp-History 14
Toyota Motor Corp-Company Statement 29
Toyota Motor Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 31
Head Office 31
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 31
Joint Venture 33
Section 2-Company Analysis 34
Company Overview 34
Toyota Motor Corp-Business Description 35
Business Segment: All Other 35
Business Segment: Automotive 35
Key Stats 36
Business Segment: Financial Services 36
Key Stats 36
Geographical Segment: Asia 36
Geographical Segment: Europe 36
Geographical Segment: Japan 36
Geographical Segment: North America 37
Geographical Segment: Other 37
R&D Overview 37
Toyota Motor Corp-Corporate Strategy 38
Toyota Motor Corp-SWOT Analysis 39
SWOT Analysis-Overview 39
Toyota Motor Corp-Strengths 39
Toyota Motor Corp-Weaknesses 40
Toyota Motor Corp-Opportunities 41
Toyota Motor Corp-Threats 42
Toyota Motor Corp-Key Competitors 43
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 44
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 44
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 45
Performance Chart 48
Financial Performance 48
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 49
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 50
Toyota Motor Corp, Recent Deals Summary 51
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 52
Oct 15, 2018: EDF intends to become Europe's leading e-mobility energy company by 2022 52
Oct 08, 2018: For the first time, standardized LED signal lamps from Osram are lighting up lamps from Koito in the new Toyota Corolla Sport 54
Sep 26, 2018: Toyota to supply its hydrogen technology to Caetanobus SA (Portugal) Europe 55
Sep 26, 2018: Toyota to supply its hydrogen technology to Caetanobus SA (Portugal) Europe 56
Sep 19, 2018: SPARX Group to establish Mirai renewable energy fund 57
Sep 14, 2018: Port of Los Angeles preliminarily awarded USD 41 million from California Air Resources Board to launch zero emissions hydrogen-fuel-cell-electric freight project 58
Sep 14, 2018: Port of Los Angeles preliminarily awarded USD 41 million from California Air Resources Board to launch zero emissions hydrogen-fuel-cell-electric freight project 60
Sep 13, 2018: Toyota Rolls Out Start Your Impossible Global Corporate Initiative in Asia Region[TOPC : ML-Toyota Motor Corp] 62
Sep 13, 2018: Toyota Rolls Out Start Your Impossible Global Corporate Initiative in Asia Region[TOPC : ML-Toyota Motor Corp] 63
Sep 13, 2018: Toyota Rolls Out Start Your Impossible Global Corporate Initiative in Asia Region[TOPC : ML-Toyota Motor Corp] 64
Section 5-Appendix 65
Ratio Definitions 65
About GlobalData 69
Contact Us 69
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Toyota Motor Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 48
Toyota Motor Corp, Ratio Charts 50
List Of Table
List of Tables
Toyota Motor Corp, Key Facts 6
Toyota Motor Corp, Key Employees 7
Toyota Motor Corp, Key Employees (cont..) 10
Toyota Motor Corp, Key Employee Biographies 11
Toyota Motor Corp, Major Products and Services 13
Toyota Motor Corp, History 14
Toyota Motor Corp, Other Locations 31
Toyota Motor Corp, Subsidiaries 31
Toyota Motor Corp, Affiliate 33
Toyota Motor Corp, Joint Venture 33
Toyota Motor Corp, Key Competitors 43
Toyota Motor Corp, Ratios based on current share price 44
Toyota Motor Corp, Annual Ratios 45
Toyota Motor Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 46
Toyota Motor Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 47
Toyota Motor Corp, Interim Ratios 49
Toyota Motor Corp, Recent Deals Summary 51
Currency Codes 65
Capital Market Ratios 65
Equity Ratios 66
Profitability Ratios 66
Cost Ratios 67
Liquidity Ratios 67
Leverage Ratios 68
Efficiency Ratios 68
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Toyota Motor Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Nissan Motor Co Ltd
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Hyundai Motor Co
Honda Motor Co Ltd
General Motors Co
Ford Motor Co