First Ship Lease Trust (D8DU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
First Ship Lease Trust (D8DU)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
First Ship Lease Trust (FSL Trust), managed by FSL Trust Management Pte. Ltd, owns a fleet of vessels. It leases its vessels to international shipping industry. The company's vessel portfolio includes 23 modern and high quality vessels comprises of 11 product tankers, seven containerships, three chemical tankers, two crude oil tankers. The company leases its vessels on long term and short term basis. FSL Trust's containerships include Cape Ferro, Cape Falcon, Ever Radiant, Ever Respect, YM Eminence, YM Elixir, and YM Enhancer with capacities ranging from 1,221 TEU to 4,250 TEU. Its crude oil tankers include FSL Hong Kong, and FSL Shanghai with a carrying capacity of 115,000 DWT each. FSL Trust is headquartered in Singapore.
First Ship Lease Trust Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: FSL Trust earns net profit of USD 0.7 million for 2QFY18 and reports successful completion of refinancing
Mar 14,2018: FSL Trust appointments chairman and non-executive director
Aug 04,2017: FSL Trust reports net loss for Q2
May 03,2017: First Ship Lease Trust Q1 profit increases
May 03,2017: FSL Trust Management appoints CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
First Ship Lease Trust-Key Facts 5
First Ship Lease Trust-Key Employees 6
First Ship Lease Trust-Key Employee Biographies 7
First Ship Lease Trust-Major Products and Services 8
First Ship Lease Trust-History 9
First Ship Lease Trust-Company Statement 10
First Ship Lease Trust-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
First Ship Lease Trust-Business Description 13
First Ship Lease Trust-Corporate Strategy 14
First Ship Lease Trust-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
First Ship Lease Trust-Strengths 15
First Ship Lease Trust-Weaknesses 16
First Ship Lease Trust-Opportunities 17
First Ship Lease Trust-Threats 18
First Ship Lease Trust-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
First Ship Lease Trust, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
Aug 02, 2018: FSL Trust earns net profit of USD 0.7 million for 2QFY18 and reports successful completion of refinancing 27
Aug 04, 2017: FSL Trust reports net loss for Q2 28
May 03, 2017: FSL Trust Management appoints CEO 29
May 03, 2017: First Ship Lease Trust Q1 profit increases 30
Feb 23, 2017: FSL Trust Management reports loss for Q4 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Figure
List of Figures
First Ship Lease Trust, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 23
First Ship Lease Trust, Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
First Ship Lease Trust, Key Facts 5
First Ship Lease Trust, Key Employees 6
First Ship Lease Trust, Key Employee Biographies 7
First Ship Lease Trust, Major Products and Services 8
First Ship Lease Trust, History 9
First Ship Lease Trust, Subsidiaries 11
First Ship Lease Trust, Key Competitors 19
First Ship Lease Trust, Ratios based on current share price 20
First Ship Lease Trust, Annual Ratios 21
First Ship Lease Trust, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
First Ship Lease Trust, Interim Ratios 24
First Ship Lease Trust, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
First Ship Lease Trust, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
TAL International Group, Inc.
Global Ship Lease, Inc.
CAI International, Inc.