GBST Holdings Limited (GBT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GBST Holdings Limited (GBST) is a provider of financial technology solutions to wealth management companies and investment banks. It offers client accounting and securities transaction technology solutions for finance companies, banks, and capital markets. The company conducts funds administration and provides registry software for the wealth management industry in Australia and the UK. GBST offers gateway technology to superannuation industry, and provides data and quantitative services offering after tax measurement of portfolio performance in Australia. It also offers website and mobile platform design and digital agency services to e-commerce and the financial services industry in Australia and Europe. GBST is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
GBST Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 21,2017: GBST hires new tech boss from Axa
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
GBST Holdings Limited-Key Facts 5
GBST Holdings Limited-Key Employees 6
GBST Holdings Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
GBST Holdings Limited-Major Products and Services 8
GBST Holdings Limited-History 9
GBST Holdings Limited-Company Statement 11
GBST Holdings Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
GBST Holdings Limited-Business Description 15
GBST Holdings Limited-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
GBST Holdings Limited-Strengths 16
GBST Holdings Limited-Weaknesses 17
GBST Holdings Limited-Opportunities 18
GBST Holdings Limited-Threats 19
GBST Holdings Limited-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Figures
GBST Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 25
GBST Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 27
List of Tables
GBST Holdings Limited, Key Facts 5
GBST Holdings Limited, Key Employees 6
GBST Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
GBST Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services 8
GBST Holdings Limited, History 9
GBST Holdings Limited, Other Locations 12
GBST Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries 13
GBST Holdings Limited, Key Competitors 20
GBST Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
GBST Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios 22
GBST Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
GBST Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
GBST Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
OpenMarkets Australia Ltd
ClickSuper Pty Limited
Broadridge (Australia) Pty Ltd
GBST Holdings Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"