Kazakhstan: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Kazakhstan: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Kazakhstan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Kazakhstan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Kazakhstan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Kazakhstan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Kazakhstan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Kazakhstan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Kazakhstan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Kazakhstan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-May 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Key political parties 12
Key policies 13
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 15
Structure and policies 16
Financial system 16
GDP and growth rate 16
GDP composition by sector 18
Fiscal situation 21
Current account 21
Foreign trade 21
External debt 22
International investment position 22
Monetary situation 23
Social Landscape 25
Structure and policies 25
Demographic composition 25
Income distribution 27
Technological Landscape 29
Structure and policies 29
Telecommunications, broadband, and Internet 29
Ask the analyst 31
About MarketLine 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Kazakhstan 9
Figure 2: Kazakhstan-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Kazakhstan-Head of State and Government 12
Figure 4: Kazakhstan-Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2007-2017 16
Figure 5: Kazakhstan-GDP and GDP Growth (USD Billion / %), 2012-2022f 17
Figure 6: Kazakhstan-GDP by Sector (%), 2016 18
Figure 7: Kazakhstan-Agricultural Output (KZT Trillion / %), 2011-2016 19
Figure 8: Kazakhstan-Industrial Output (KZT Trillion / %), 2011-2016 20
Figure 9: Kazakhstan-Services Output (KZT Trillion / %), 2011-2016 21
Figure 11: Kazakhstan-Trade Position (USD Billion), 2012-2016 22
Figure 11: Kazakhstan-Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-Based Inflation, 2012-2022f 23
Figure 13: Kazakhstan-Unemployment (thousands), 2012-2022f 24
Figure 13: Kazakhstan-Major Religions (%), 2018 26
Figure 14: Kazakhstan-Healthcare Expenditure (USD Billion / %), 2011-2017 27
Figure 15: Kazakhstan-Internet Users and Penetration (Millions / %), 2013-2017 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Kazakhstan-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Kazakhstan-Population by Age (as a Percentage of the total Population), 2017 25
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies