Super League In-Depth Analysis: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2018
Deutsche Bank is a global bank headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. It has a presence in Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. The bank's wealth management division sits within the private and commercial bank division, which is one of three main business segments.
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of Deutsche Bank's wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered too, as well as product innovation and marketing activities.
The report provides-
- Insight into Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's growth strategy.
- An overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- A clear presentation of the company's geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Deutsche Bank's marketing and social media activities.
- Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products and lending and deposit products to HNW and UHNW individuals, entrepreneurs, and family offices.
- Deutsche Bank is working to increase the share of revenues earned from recurring sources and expand businesses with lower earnings volatility.
- Deutsche Bank returned to profit in 2017, after reporting losses for two consecutive years.
- Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's AUM declined in 2017 due to weak performance in the Americas and EMEA (excluding Germany).
- Deutsche Bank is investing in client-focused digital technology. It recently opened an innovation lab in Singapore for technological innovations in its wealth business.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for Deutsche Bank and its wealth management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's current strategic objectives and its impact on financial performance.
- Discover Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
ABANCA Corporacion Bancaria
Bank Zachodni WBK
AUA, assets under advice, AUM, assets under management, HNW, Deutsche, Deutsche Bank, social media, wealth management, mass affluent, superleague
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"