Alleghany Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Alleghany Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Alleghany Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Alleghany Corporation (Alleghany) is a property and casualty reinsurance and insurance company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers property and casualty reinsurance for various lines of businesses including accident and health, aviation and marine, engineering, agriculture, energy, surety, mortgage indemnity, medical liability and entertainment. It also offers property and casualty insurance products for healthcare, construction, transportation, manufacturing, professional liability, and mid-size commercial businesses. It also offers surety and fidelity bonds, and workers' compensation insurance. Alleghany offers its products and services directly and through independent wholesale brokers and retail agents across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. Alleghany is headquartered in New York City, New York.
The company reported gross premiums written of USD 5,696.9 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decline of 1.2% over FY2016. Its net premium written was USD 4,965.9 million in FY2017, a decline of 2.5% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Alleghany Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Alleghany Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Alleghany Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Alleghany Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Alleghany Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Alleghany Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Alleghany Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Alleghany Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Alleghany Corporation: Company Overview 9
Alleghany Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 9
Alleghany Corporation: Overview 9
Alleghany Corporation: Key Facts 9
Alleghany Corporation: Key Employees 11
Alleghany Corporation: Key Employee Biographies 12
Alleghany Corporation: Major Products and Services 14
Alleghany Corporation: Company History 15
Alleghany Corporation: Management Statement 17
Alleghany Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 20
Alleghany Corporation: Key Competitors 21
Alleghany Corporation: Company Analysis 22
Alleghany Corporation: Business Description 22
Alleghany Corporation: SWOT Analysis 23
Alleghany Corporation: SWOT Overview 23
Alleghany Corporation: Strengths 23
Alleghany Corporation: Weaknesses 24
Alleghany Corporation: Opportunities 24
Alleghany Corporation: Threats 25
Alleghany Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 26
Alleghany Corporation: Financial Deals Overview 26
Alleghany Corporation: Targets and Partners 28
Alleghany Corporation: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 29
Alleghany Corporation: Advisors 30
Alleghany Corporation: Top Legal Advisors 30<
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company