Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited (HUB), a subsidiary of CNA Financial Corporation, is an insurance holding company of the Hardy group of companies. The company's business is built around the management of and participation on Lloyd's syndicate 382, which underwrites a range of insurance and reinsurance classes on a worldwide basis. HUB underwrites aviation, marine, transit, and a wide range of non-marine risks such as property treaty and speciality lines both on a direct and reinsurance basis. It has operations in the UK, Bahrain, Guernsey, and Singapore. HUB is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 06,2017: CNA Hardy hires new head of Life Sciences, Technology & Cyber
Jan 31,2017: CNA Hardy appoints Jason Beelders as Head of Multinational
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Key Facts 5
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Key Employees 6
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Key Operational Employees 7
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-History 10
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Business Description 12
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Strengths 13
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Weaknesses 14
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Opportunities 15
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Threats 16
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 18
Apr 06, 2017: CNA Hardy hires new head of Life Sciences, Technology & Cyber 18
Apr 06, 2017: CNA Hardy hires new head of Life Sciences, Technology & Cyber 19
Jan 31, 2017: CNA Hardy appoints Jason Beelders as Head of Multinational 20
Section 4-Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Table
List of Tables
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Key Facts 5
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Key Employees 6
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Key Operational Employees 7
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, History 10
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Joint Venture 11
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
RSA Insurance Group plc
Novae Group plc
Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc
Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited
Ageas (UK) Ltd