Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in New Zealand-2017
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in New Zealand-2017", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand life insurance segment, and a comparison of the New Zealand life insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand life insurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the New Zealand life insurance industry.
- Comparison of New Zealand life insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities.
- New Zealand insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- New Zealand life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by the New Zealand life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in New Zealand-
- It provides historical values for the New Zealand life insurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the New Zealand life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in New Zealand.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in New Zealand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the New Zealand life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Sovereign Assurance Company Limited
Fideliy Life Assurance Company Limited
OnePath Life (NZ) Limited
Partners Life Limited
AIA International Limited
Rothbury Insurance Brokers
Aon New Zealand
JLT New Zealand
BNZ Life Insurance Ltd.
ANZ Bank New Zealand Ltd.
The Bank of New Zealand
Life insurance, Economy and Demographics, Regional position, Foreign Direct Investment, Country Risk, Investment Opportunities, Government Initiatives, Retail life insurance, Commercial life insurance, Foreign Direct Investment, Distribution channels, Bancassurance, Agencies, Direct marketing, Brokers, E-commerce, Competitive Landscape, Legislation, Compulsory insurance
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"