De'Longhi S.p.A. (DLG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
De'Longhi S.p.A. (DLG)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
De'Longhi S.p.A. (De'Longhi), a subsidiary of DE Longhi Industrial S.A., is a manufacturer and provider of small home appliances. The company's product portfolio includes coffee makers, cooking machine, other kitchen appliances, ironing products, floor cleaners, air conditioners, accessories and portable heating appliances. It markets these products under the brands of DeLonghi, Kenwood, Braun, and Ariete. De'Longhi also provides various after sale services including support and maintenance. It operates a network of production facilities in Italy, China and Romania. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. De'Longhi is headquartered in Treviso, Italy.
De'Longhi S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: De'Longhi Q1 net profit up
Jan 25,2017: De'Longhi announces preliminary 2016 revenues
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Key Facts 5
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Key Employees 6
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Key Employee Biographies 7
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Major Products and Services 8
De'Longhi S.p.A.-History 10
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Company Statement 11
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Business Description 15
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific (APA) 15
Target Markets 15
Geographical Segment: Europe 15
Target Markets 15
Geographical Segment: Middle East/India/Africa (MEIA) 15
De'Longhi S.p.A.-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Strengths 16
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Weaknesses 17
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Opportunities 18
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Threats 19
De'Longhi S.p.A.-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
May 10, 2017: De'Longhi Q1 net profit up 28
Jan 25, 2017: De'Longhi announces preliminary 2016 revenues 29
Section 5-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
De'Longhi S.p.A., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
De'Longhi S.p.A., Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
De'Longhi S.p.A., Key Facts 5
De'Longhi S.p.A., Key Employees 6
De'Longhi S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
De'Longhi S.p.A., Major Products and Services 8
De'Longhi S.p.A., History 10
De'Longhi S.p.A., Other Locations 12
De'Longhi S.p.A., Subsidiaries 12
De'Longhi S.p.A., Affiliate 13
De'Longhi S.p.A., Key Competitors 20
De'Longhi S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price 21
De'Longhi S.p.A., Annual Ratios 22
De'Longhi S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
De'Longhi S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
De'Longhi S.p.A., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
De'Longhi S.p.A., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Robert Bosch GmbH
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Breville USA, Inc.