The Warehouse Group Ltd (WHS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Warehouse Group Limited (Warehouse Group) is a New Zealand based general merchandise retailer. The company's product portfolio includes sleepwear, lingerie and socks, accessories, footwear, clothing for women, men and kids, travel bags, curtains and blinds, furniture for living room, kitchen and dining, bedroom, laundry and bedroom and home office products, girl's toys, boy's toys, vehicles, games, outdoor play and specials. It also provides entertainment category products such as DVDs, CDs, Gaming and specials visual, gaming, audio, cameras, phones, computers and other products. In addition, the company provides insurance products and value credit card to its customers. It operates through the brands including the Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, and Torpdedo7. Warehouse Group is headquartered in Northcote, Aukland, New Zealand.
The Warehouse Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2018: Warehouse plans to cut more than 120 jobs
Feb 12,2018: The Warehouse Group appoints Chief Transformation Officer
Dec 12,2017: The Warehouse leads electric vehicle charging station installation-starting in the south
Nov 09,2017: The Warehouse Group appoints new chief marketing officer
May 11,2017: The Warehouse Group appoints new chief information and digital officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Key Facts 6
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Key Employees 7
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
The Warehouse Group Ltd-History 10
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Company Statement 11
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Noel Leeming 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Other Group Operations 16
Business Segment: The Warehouse 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Torpedo7 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Warehouse Stationery 17
Key Stats 17
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Corporate Strategy 18
The Warehouse Group Ltd-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Strengths 19
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Weaknesses 20
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Opportunities 21
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Threats 22
The Warehouse Group Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 31
Jul 24, 2018: Warehouse plans to cut more than 120 jobs 31
Jul 24, 2018: Warehouse plans to cut more than 120 jobs 32
Section 5 - Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Facts 6
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Employees 7
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
The Warehouse Group Ltd, History 10
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Joint Venture 14
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Competitors 23
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The Reject Shop Limited Specialty Fashion Group Ltd Woolworths Group Ltd Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd
The Reject Shop Limited
Specialty Fashion Group Ltd
Woolworths Group Ltd
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"