Envipco Holding NV (ENVI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Envipco Holding NV (ENVI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Envipco Holding NV (Envipco) is a global provider of automated recycling technology solutions for post-consumer beverage containers. The company develops, manufactures, assembles, leases, sells, markets and services a line of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for the recovery of used beverage containers. The company's portfolio includes low volume, standard volume, higher volume and highest volume RVMs. It also offers value added options including ePort, glass tipper and trash compactor along with the product. Envipco serves retailers, distributors, beverage manufacturing companies, and municipalities. The company has operational presence in the US, Europe, Australia and the Far East. Envipco is headquartered in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Envipco Holding NV Key Recent Developments
Aug 05,2018: Envipco awarded with contract in Greece
Feb 28,2018: Envipco 4th Quarter 2017 Results
Feb 28,2018: Envipco 4th Quarter 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Envipco Holding NV-Key Facts 5
Envipco Holding NV-Key Employees 6
Envipco Holding NV-Key Employee Biographies 7
Envipco Holding NV-Major Products and Services 8
Envipco Holding NV-History 9
Envipco Holding NV-Company Statement 10
Envipco Holding NV-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Envipco Holding NV-Business Description 13
Envipco Holding NV-Corporate Strategy 14
Envipco Holding NV-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Envipco Holding NV-Strengths 15
Envipco Holding NV-Weaknesses 16
Envipco Holding NV-Opportunities 17
Envipco Holding NV-Threats 18
Envipco Holding NV-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
Aug 05, 2018: Envipco awarded with contract in Greece 27
Feb 28, 2018: Envipco 4th Quarter 2017 Results 28
Feb 28, 2018: Envipco 4th Quarter 2017 Results 29
Section 5-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Envipco Holding NV, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
Envipco Holding NV, Ratio Charts 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Envipco Holding NV, Key Facts 5
Envipco Holding NV, Key Employees 6
Envipco Holding NV, Key Employee Biographies 7
Envipco Holding NV, Major Products and Services 8
Envipco Holding NV, History 9
Envipco Holding NV, Other Locations 11
Envipco Holding NV, Subsidiaries 11
Envipco Holding NV, Key Competitors 19
Envipco Holding NV, Ratios based on current share price 20
Envipco Holding NV, Annual Ratios 21
Envipco Holding NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Envipco Holding NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Envipco Holding NV, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Envipco Holding NV, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tomra Systems ASA
Sielaff GmbH & Co. KG
RVM Systems AS
Revend Recycling Limited
ECO Plastics Ltd