Organo Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Organo Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Organo Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Organo Corporation (Organo) is a general water treatment engineering company that manufactures pure water systems, ultrapure water systems and wastewater treatment systems. It also provides condensate de-mineralizers for power stations, and waterworks and sewage treatment systems for the public sector. Organo markets industrial chemicals, ion exchange resins, activated carbon and food additives. The company also provides various technologies for water treatment plants for municipal water and sewage treatment, systems for removing organic-chlorine compounds from groundwater, and other technical solutions. Furthermore, the company offers systems checks, operation management and remote monitoring services. It caters to IT and general industries, medicine and pharmaceuticals production units, and thermal and nuclear power market. Organo has operations in Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Taiwan, China and Malaysia, and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Detailed information on Organo Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Organo Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Organo Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Organo Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Organo Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Organo Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Organo Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Organo Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Organo Corporation: Company Overview 6
Organo Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 6
Organo Corporation: Overview 6
Organo Corporation: Key Facts 6
Organo Corporation: Key Employees 8
Organo Corporation: Major Products and Services 9
Organo Corporation: Company History 10
Organo Corporation: Management Statement 13
Organo Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 14
Organo Corporation: Key Competitors 16
Organo Corporation: Company Analysis 17
Organo Corporation: Business Description 17
Organo Corporation: SWOT Analysis 19
Organo Corporation: SWOT Overview 19
Organo Corporation: Strengths 19
Organo Corporation: Weaknesses 20
Organo Corporation: Opportunities 20
Organo Corporation: Threats 21
Contact Us 22
About MarketLine 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Organo Corporation: Key Facts
Table 2: Organo Corporation: Key Employees
Table 3: Organo Corporation: Company History
Table 4: Organo Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Organo Corporation: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies