Waste Management Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the G8 waste management Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 waste management Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 waste management Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
- Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the waste management industry, with market revenues of USD 16,593.4 million in 2017. This was followed by the US and Germany, with a value of USD 13,179.5 and USD 8,562.0 million, respectively.
- Japan is expected to lead the waste management industry in the G8 nations with a value of USD 15,928.9 million in 2016, followed by the US and Germany with expected values of USD 14,565.0 and USD 9,316.5 million, respectively.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 waste management Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed USD 58,040.2 million in 2017 to the global waste management industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of USD 61,254.4 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 1.1% over the 2017-22 period.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 waste management Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 waste management Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management Industry players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 waste management Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 16
Who is the target reader? 16
How to use this report 16
Group of Eight (G8) Waste Management 17
Industry Outlook 17
Waste Management in Canada 21
Market Overview 21
Market Data 22
Market Segmentation 24
Market outlook 25
Five forces analysis 27
Macroeconomic indicators 35
Waste Management in France 37
Market Overview 37
Market Data 38
Market Segmentation 40
Market outlook 41
Five forces analysis 43
Macroeconomic indicators 50
Waste Management in Germany 52
Market Overview 52
Market Data 53
Market Segmentation 55
Market outlook 56
Five forces analysis 58
Macroeconomic indicators 65
Waste Management in Italy 67
Market Overview 67
Market Data 68
Market Segmentation 70
Market outlook 71
Five forces analysis 73
Macroeconomic indicators 80
Waste Management in Japan 82
Market Overview 82
Market Data 83
Market Segmentation 85
Market outlook 86
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
MarketLine, Environmental and Waste Management Services, Waste Management, G8
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"