Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review-Midstream Sector Leads Contract Award Activity
GlobalData's "Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review-Midstream Sector Leads Contract Award Activity", report is an essential source of data on the contracts and open tenders in the oil and gas industry, The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of contracts and their value in the month, subdivided by region, sector and geographies in May 2018, Additionally, the report provides information on the top contractors and issuers based on the worth of contracts executed in the oil and gas industry during the month by geographies and over the year.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's IPAR database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts in the global arena
- Review of contracts in the upstream sector-exploration and production, midstream sector-pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector-refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include-North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Top contractors summary in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key contractors such as Saipem, Samsung Engineering, Bechtel, TechnipFMC, and Sinopec
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key issuers such as Tellurian, Saudi Aramco, Equinor, Duqm Refinery and Petrochemical, and Coral FLNG.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner,
- Find out the major contracts focused sectors for investments in your industry,
- Understand the contracts activity in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the type of services offered by key contractors during the month,
- Identify growth sectors and regions wherein contracts opportunities are more lucrative,
- Look for key contractors/issuers if you are looking to award a contract or interested in open tender activity within the oil and gas industry.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Figures 2
2 Monthly Overview 3
2.1 Sector Highlights 4
3 Upstream Sector Review 5
3.1 Contracts 5
3.2 Awarded Contracts 5
4 Midstream Sector Review 8
4.1 Contracts 8
4.2 Planned/Rumored Contracts 8
4.3 Awarded Contracts 8
5 Downstream Sector Review 11
5.1 Contracts 11
5.2 Awarded Contracts 11
6 Equipment and Services Sector Review 14
6.1 Awarded Contracts 14
7 Appendix 16
7.1 Abbreviations 16
7.2 Methodology 17
7.3 Coverage 17
7.4 Secondary Research 17
7.5 Contact Us 17
7.6 Disclaimer 18
1.1 List of Figures
Figure 1: Contracts Review 3
Figure 2: Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Upstream by Region, June 2017-May 2018 7
Figure 3: Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Midstream by Region, June 2017-May 2018 10
Figure 4: Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Downstream by Region, June 2017-May 2018 13
Figure 5: Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Equipment and Services by Region, June 2017-May 2018 15
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Oil and Gas Contracts, Contract Value, Awards, Top Contractors, Top Issuers, Upstream, Downstream, Midstream, Equipment & Services, Procurement, Installation, Construction, Operations & Maintenance, Design & Engineering, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South & Central America, Middle East & Africa
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"